Windows 10: Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

Discus and support Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bigrump23477, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please help me with this by possibly sending me the camera drive download, or other solutions.

:)

bigrump23477, Oct 1, 2022

2. internal camera not working integrated camera not in device manager

My internal camera is no longer working on my ASUS F550 with Windows 10 64 bit

In my device manager in the imaging tab the integrated camera is not listed; only my MX920 canon printer is listed

Does that mean a driver is missing or a card is missing.

RICHARDREITER1, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Camera not working

The fact that it doesnt show up in device manager tells me that the camera may be disabled in the bios. Try enabling your camera in the bios. It should be under integrated peripherals or something similar.

Winston_008, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

Dell Latitude 5421 - Integrated Camera not Working

Hi,

This one is driving me nuts.

End user has a Dell Latitude 5421 integrated camera that is not working at all.

A Dell tech visited to replace the camera, but said it had the same issue, so thinks it's either a driver or an issue with the motherboard.

Before I have another technician visit to swap out hardware (user is already frustrated), I want to know if there is a driver or something obvious missing.. here is what I've tried:

• Updated BIOS to 1.12.0
    • Updated Intel Serial IO Driver (Chipset) to 30.100.2104.1, A01
    Checked device manager - Integrated Camera is not even in the list of available devices, however, I compared to my machine and could confirm that the users device, while it didn't have a camera, had these driver files available (these seems to be sitting under C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers)

• ksthunk.sys
    • SecureUSBVideo.dll
    • usbvideo.sys
    • WdmCompanionFilter.sys
    There are no settings inside of Camera that are turned off, all seem to be turned on, despite having no actual working camera....

Current OS is 19042.1766 20H2.

Please - any ideas are welcome.

Liam_DGTech, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

1. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working. - Similar Threads - Missing camera drive

2. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  3. Camera Missing In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Missing In Device Manager: My Camera is not showing in Device Manager. Before I did a scan for any changes I noticed the name in which I named my computer during one of the requests when setting up the Windows 11 installation was not there however after the scan the name was there and when I opened it...
  4. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  5. Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.

Missing camera drive on device manager, integrated camera not working.: I've been trying for a while now to fix my camera issue of my integrated camera not working, just saying that it's not found. I can't seem to find it on my device manager. I've looked at hidden devices, and it's not there. I have an Alienware m15 laptop, can support please...
  6. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  7. integrated camera does not show in device manager

integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  8. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. internal camera not working integrated camera not in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal camera not working integrated camera not in device manager: My internal camera is no longer working on my ASUS F550 with Windows 10 64 bit In my device manager in the imaging tab the integrated camera is not listed; only my MX920 canon printer is listed Does that mean a driver is missing or a card is missing....
  10. camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager: the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-camera-is-not-listed-in/3852b4a4-be88-49b9-bb64-55c6d217db2c