Windows 10: Missing Camera Driver

Discus and support Missing Camera Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, After update windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345) I can't start my camera and didn't find camera driver in my system. If try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dodi2khan, Oct 12, 2018.

1. dodi2khan Win User

Missing Camera Driver

Hi,

After update windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345)

I can't start my camera and didn't find camera driver in my system.

If try to open camera app found this (error codes 0xA00F4244).

Please help me to solve this problem .

Thanks

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

dodi2khan, Oct 12, 2018
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Camera Driver missing

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to download the latest drivers from camera from its manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer and check.

If you still find issue in installing the camera drivers. I suggest you to boot into Safe Mode and try to install the
    drivers.

Method 1: Safe Mode with Networking

I suggest you to Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking and check if it helps.

Safe Mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Follow the instruction provided below.

• Press the ‘Windows + I’ key on the keyboard.
    • Click on Update and Security.
    • Click on Recovery option.
    • Under Advanced Startup, click
      Restart now
    • Click on Troubleshoot,
      Advanced options, Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart, select Safe Mode with Networking
      and then press Enter.

Note: Restart the computer to start in normal mode.

Try install the camera drivers and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Missing Camera Driver

Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Missing Camera Driver

1. Missing Camera Driver - Similar Threads - Missing Camera Driver

2. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing camera device and drivers: I no longer can find my camera after my Microsoft 10 update. I have done initial troubleshooting and the camera or any suggestion it was once on my computer is gone....
  3. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing camera device and drivers: I no longer can find my camera after my Microsoft 10 update. I have done initial troubleshooting and the camera or any suggestion it was once on my computer is gone....
  4. missing camera device and drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working: Hello,I have been facing this difficulties. I tried to make video call and noticed the camera was not opening. Then I check my camera but It shows the below message. I tried and followed all steps described on Google, Microsoft and YouTube but nothing worked at all. I need...
  6. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working: Hello,I have been facing this difficulties. I tried to make video call and noticed the camera was not opening. Then I check my camera but It shows the below message. I tried and followed all steps described on Google, Microsoft and YouTube but nothing worked at all. I need...
  7. Camera driver is missing and camera is not opening/working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver

windows 10 camera driver missing in device driver: Hello , I am not able to have my camera app working on windows 10 . can't find camera app in device manager, tried running scan for hardware changes on device manager still I can't see it . please advice...
  9. Camera Drivers Missing

Camera Drivers Missing: Camera driver is missing and I cannot seem to get it back no matter what I try. I have found others with my same problem, but crazily enough, it has not been resolved on any platform that I have seen, thus those people are still out there without the webcam that is integrated...
  10. Missing Camera Driver; Error 0xA00F4244

Missing Camera Driver; Error 0xA00F4244: I have an Asus ZenBook 2 using Windows 10 Pro. I have never had a problem with the built-in camera before. The issue began in August 2018 when I tried to use Skype and the error being that there were "no available cameras". To make it easier, I will list out all steps that...