Windows 10: missing cash in township

Discus and support missing cash in township in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased cash at two different times and I never received them. How can I go about getting the items or getting a refund for them... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by juanitamccarty, Jul 19, 2020.

1. missing cash in township

I purchased cash at two different times and I never received them. How can I go about getting the items or getting a refund for them

:)

juanitamccarty, Jul 19, 2020
  2. crabbite Win User

Game- Township

After new update windows 10.0.15007 Version 1607 it's a nice update for us but My favorite game Township doesn't work properly specially right sight touch. I test my touch option there nothing problem but when I play township game right sight did not respond.

crabbite, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Problem with in app purchase fot Township game

Hi Cheriece,

There are many possible reasons why you are getting an error when purchasing from the Township's in-game store. It is possible that the content that you are trying to purchase is only available for a specific device or the payment instrument that you are
    trying to use is not supported by the app store. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you contact Township technical support directly on this

link
    . They will be able to check your profile and provide you the most appropriate solution so you can purchase in-game contents again.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 19, 2020
  4. missing cash in township

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

missing cash in township

1. missing cash in township - Similar Threads - missing cash township

2. Township not loading on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Township not loading on windows 10.: I am not able to load township, it is stuck on the loading screen. Even after 10 minutes, the game still hasnt loaded. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/township-not-loading-on-windows-10/292f627e-7dd8-4ef9-a996-01461e90a534
  3. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Cashing: Computer crashed 4 tiems in 20mins, anyone know how to understand this error in the event viewer Fault bucket AV_W_null_AscFileFilter!unknown_function, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7098b0fa-7f43-4d1a-b315-c88776c0664fProblem signature:P1: 50P2:...
  4. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Cashing: Computer crashed 4 tiems in 20mins, anyone know how to understand this error in the event viewer Fault bucket AV_W_null_AscFileFilter!unknown_function, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7098b0fa-7f43-4d1a-b315-c88776c0664fProblem signature:P1: 50P2:...
  5. Computer Cashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Township in game purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Township in game purchase: I purchased a cash safe for the township game on my laptop. Have done this before with no issues. This time everything appears to work, I received a receipt, however no cash has been added to my game. I have shut down the laptop, rebooted, left it overnight and still no...
  7. Does Cash app help to activate Cash Card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Cash app help to activate Cash Card?: You can activate Cash Card in two ways, either with QR code or without QR code. But, if you use to activate Cash Card without QR code then you have to fill the details manually. So, click on the Activate Cash card and then tap on Missing QR code. After all, follow on-screen...
  8. Township in-game purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Township in-game purchases: I played this game, which I installed from Google Play Store, on my smartphone for a couple of years, but now have a notebook, and installed the game via Microsoft store. Problem is, I can't make in game purchases with my credit card, even though I have a Microsoft store...
  9. Cashe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cashe: How do you clear the cashe on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cashe/62f60573-51fb-4b76-9f85-1da4945daf33
  10. Windows 10 Township game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Township game: I need to uninstall a game from Windows 10 called Township by Playrix and reinstall. I can't find the gamee nor the publisher on my computer..help please....