Windows 10: Missing clock...really!?

Discus and support Missing clock...really!? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so who is the rocket scientist at Microsoft who decided to forget or ruin the date/time that normally resides in the lower right corner of any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jtlessons, Apr 10, 2019.

1. jtlessons Win User

Missing clock...really!?

Ok, so who is the rocket scientist at Microsoft who decided to forget or ruin the date/time that normally resides in the lower right corner of any computer in the world?

Hey Microsoft, how about testing your products before you release them?

:)

jtlessons, Apr 10, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Windows Alarms & Clock app seems to update correctly in Windows Store but never really installs

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Alarm and Clock app, try the below and check if it helps.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing
    the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before performing the troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: To uninstall Alarm and Clock app
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key, type
      Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command: “get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage” (Without quotes) on the
      PowerShell and hit Enter.
    This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store. Before re-installing, I suggest you to perform
    Step 2 and proceed.

Step 2: Run
    WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and install the app.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Missing clock...really!?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Missing clock...really!?

1. Missing clock...really!? - Similar Threads - Missing clock really

2. windows 11 clock missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 clock missing: windows performed a system update on march 5, 2023 [2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913]windows 11 clock is missing along with the small icons showing running apps...
  3. windows 11 clock missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 clock missing: windows performed a system update on march 5, 2023 [2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913]windows 11 clock is missing along with the small icons showing running apps...
  4. Windows 11 - Alarm & Clock missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Alarm & Clock missing: Hi,I cannot find native Windows 11 Alarm & Clock app.Can someone help me, please?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-alarm-clock-missing/dd08abb3-8927-4171-8e2d-89da4ce1bada
  5. Windows 11 - Alarm & Clock missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Alarm & Clock missing: Hi,I cannot find native Windows 11 Alarm & Clock app.Can someone help me, please?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-alarm-clock-missing/dd08abb3-8927-4171-8e2d-89da4ce1bada
  6. Clock missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock missing: Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit 21H1.For some unknown reason the clock is now missing from the task bar,any suggestions to retrieve it ? 180238
  7. Clock missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock missing: So Microsoft added this "news feed" feature and in doing so my clock is completely gone from the taskbar. I just want my old settings back. I go to taskbar settings turn Clock off and then back on, nothing. How do I get my clock back?...
  8. Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing: Windows 10 is a feature-rich operating system that has loyal users all over the world. Though it is regarded as the best, some issues crop up at times which can be fixed in a couple of ways. Some of the users are facing issues with the display of time on the taskbar. They are...
  9. Clock Missing From Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Missing From Taskbar: My systems updated today and the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. I've gone to the "turn system icons on or off" section in settings and it says that I've toggled the clock on, but it still won't show up. I've tried toggling it on and off with no success, though...
  10. Clock on taskbar missing ':'

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock on taskbar missing ':': Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached) [img] Thanks! 96436