Windows 10: Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213

Discus and support Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am attempting to play movies originally recorded on a camcorder and stored on an SD card. i am getting the above code. the extension on the movies is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jkhcast, Aug 21, 2020.

1. jkhcast Win User

Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213

i am attempting to play movies originally recorded on a camcorder and stored on an SD card. i am getting the above code. the extension on the movies is 'asf'. Is there any way to transfer or play these on my PC? They are of my children as babies and i hate to lose them.

:)

jkhcast, Aug 21, 2020
  2. PatFagan Win User

Missing codec error 0xc00d5212

I visited the web site you suggested and discovered that Apple no longer supports QuickTime for Windows. Therefore I do not wish to download this software! I am trying to solve my issues with the
    Missing codec error 0xc00d5212 so that I can remove the videos from my iPad but still be able to view them. Thank you for all the suggestions you have provided.

PatFagan, Aug 21, 2020
  3. PatFagan Win User

I have tried to play videos that I have recorded on my iPad & transferred to PC but I get the above code. I have tried to open hem in Window Media Player, Films & TV, & VLC formats plus iTunes.

PatFagan, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213

Missing Codecs for Windows 7

I'm trying to burn a few CD's from Windows Media Player but then I got this error message saying I'm missing a codec on a few songs. I've solved this problem one time only I can't remember how. Any suggestions?

Normal User01, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213

1. Missing codec error code 0xc00d5213 - Similar Threads - Missing codec error

2. Windows Media Player missing codec code 0x887a0004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player missing codec code 0x887a0004: Just this week me windows media player stopped showing the videos, but still has sound! I have Windows 10. My media player is updated automatically. when I try and play the video, I get the message, "Missing codec 0x887a0004. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Windows Media Player missing codec code 0x887a0004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player missing codec code 0x887a0004: Just this week me windows media player stopped showing the videos, but still has sound! I have Windows 10. My media player is updated automatically. when I try and play the video, I get the message, "Missing codec 0x887a0004. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Windows Media Player missing codec code 0x887a0004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Missing Codecs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Codecs: I went to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/media-player-11-not-play-video#resolution, Paul gave me the link but I have lost his reply to my question, who knows where it went, but I digress. The link wasn't any good to me as I don't...
  6. missing Codecs

missing Codecs: I apparently have MISSING CODECS from my MEDIA PLAYER WINDOWS 10 that I didn't know were missing as I hardly ever play video on my LENOVO iDEA PAD 330. I discovered that the Codecs were missing when I couldn't play a video & I was informed thussly. How do I go about...
  7. Missing Codec

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Codec: I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why this happening and how to fix it for good. I bought a 2TB flash drive to store videos on to free up hard drive space. I transfer over 500+ only to find that they wouldn't play. I looked at the files PROPERTIES and found that...
  8. Missing codec error 0xc00d5212

Missing codec error 0xc00d5212: Missing codec error 0xc00d5212 I have tried to play videos that I have recorded on my iPad & transferred to PC but I get the above code. I have tried to open hem in Window Media Player, Films & TV, & VLC formats plus iTunes....
  9. Missing Codec?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Codec?: Hello, I am trying to load a video that I took ith my Sony X3000. I have tried to download the video and my windows 10 says that it will not support the codec that was used to compress the file. I have no idea what that means I just wanted to be able to load my video and...
  10. Missing codec

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing codec: Trying to play a video that i took, this item was encoded in a format thats not supported how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/missing-codec/3b6256e6-7522-472a-a347-8d49b3352d3c"