Windows 10: Missing coins, why can't I get help!

Discus and support Missing coins, why can't I get help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marge5b, Jan 9, 2019.

1. marge5b Win User

Missing coins, why can't I get help!

I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase. I purchased a windows 10 starter collection bundle I got everything except the coins for Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft after a very long chat, they transferred me to xbox live, after chatting a long chat with them they told me to contact Mojang. I've contacted them a couple times and nobody gets back to me. Microsoft is the one that took my money for the purchase and it seems to me that they should somehow be able to get in touch with Mojang, Minecraft or whoever it has to be, and get my coins put in my account!! I received some kind of response recently about what account I bought them on because my grandson plays Minecraft, they were bought on the same account that he plays on, it's under my name and I purchased them at micro store. It would be like me only paying for part of the game and you guys being OK with that. I paid for what I was supposed to get and I did not receive them. I since had to purchase some coins then, so that my grandson could buy something, since I had told him the coins came in the bundle and he could pick something out... now it's cost me twice as much for the stupid bundle that isn't complete. I'm getting frustrated because it seems like if everyone just jacks me around from here to there, they expect me to eventually just forget about it give up and let it go. It's just not right!!! I purchased something and I expect to get what I purchased. You send me around from place to place, but nobody's taking care of it. With your Technology I wouldn't think it wouldn't be too hard to get your technical team with their technical team and fix the problem.

:)

marge5b, Jan 9, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Missing coins,  why can't I get help! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 9, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Missing coins, why can't I get help!

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Missing coins, why can't I get help!

1. Missing coins, why can't I get help! - Similar Threads - Missing coins why

2. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  3. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  4. Why can't I play coin masters even when I have wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play coin masters even when I have wifi.: I have spectrum Internet but my coin master says no Internet to retry, I do retry n still says no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-coin-masters-even-when-i-have-wifi/41491ae4-e299-4809-88d7-eb7b5eb8ee49
  5. Why can't I play coin masters even when I have wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play coin masters even when I have wifi.: I have spectrum Internet but my coin master says no Internet to retry, I do retry n still says no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-coin-masters-even-when-i-have-wifi/41491ae4-e299-4809-88d7-eb7b5eb8ee49
  6. Why can't i get any help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i get any help: I'm unable to make a payment to my Microsoft account, I'm also unable to make any purchase in a game i play which is Gamelofts' "War Planet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-any-help/751e039e-09ea-4b6c-b2d8-b35a0dd45607
  7. minecraft master collection coins missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft master collection coins missing: my order number for the app/game is 8899757314. it was to have included the coins but they aren't showing when we log into the account in the game. All other downloads that were included in the master collection however seem to be showing up ok. please advise....
  8. Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I see the Minecraft coins I bought for my daughter?: I used to get minecoins all the time and now when I do it, I see nothing. The money disappears from my bank account, gets taken out of her microsoft account, but I'm into like $50 worth of minecoins that I paid for but did not receive....
  9. No Mine coins and Missing Skin & Texture Packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mine coins and Missing Skin & Texture Packs.: On December 24th, 2019 I Bought The Minecraft Master Collection and I'm Still Missing Quite a Few Parts of the Bundle That is Said to Come With It. Out of the 11 Items i Only Have 6, And I Have Been Waiting for a While Now....
  10. why can i no longer play coin master

in Windows 10 Customization
    why can i no longer play coin master: why can i no longer play coin master https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-play-coin-master/c83c235f-9252-4118-bce4-dff6929f0a9e