Windows 10: Missing content from sent emails.

Discus and support Missing content from sent emails. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to review emails I have sent, most, but not all are missing the content I wrote. How can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterSimpson586, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Missing content from sent emails.

When I try to review emails I have sent, most, but not all are missing the content I wrote. How can this be fixed?

:)

PeterSimpson586, Jun 27, 2020
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sent emails are missing...

Hello All,

I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have:

-read and tried every suggestion in the forum

-connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and did some updates

-reset the app

-uninstalled and reinstalled the app

-changed the setting (which were set to sync all emails, as they come in)

-removed the affected email account, restarted my computer and added again

-checked to see if the emails are present in the sent folder, by going directly into Gmail

Right before the emails went missing, I had been renaming folders, creating new sub-folders and deleting folders. I kept getting messages that the folder could not be moved, deleted, etc., although I was able to move them eventually.

I've been trying to fix this for four days. This is hindering me because the emails I send for work need to be sent on a continuous thread, which I cannot do if the sent emails are not there.

I have literally tried everything, and nothing has worked. My next move will be snapping my laptop in half and chucking it out of my second story window. Before I get to that point, I am hoping someone can help me.

Thank you in advance!

Michelle

MichelleWL, Jun 27, 2020
  4. oquinal Win User

Missing content from sent emails.

content blocked: email not sent

i tried sending messages from both my yahoo and hotmail accounts but i keep getting the error mesage "content blocked: email not sent" . please help me to solve this problem... how do i solve it and what could have been the possible reason?

oquinal, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Missing content from sent emails.

1. Missing content from sent emails. - Similar Threads - Missing content sent

2. Sent email content different on Android app than on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent email content different on Android app than on computer: I sent a message from my laptop in Yahoo Mail. On my android phone, it looks like parts that I deleted were still sent. I've tried restarting my phone. On computer, it does not include the parts I deleted. I'd like to be sure the deleted parts were not sent....
  3. Sent email content different on Android app than on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent email content different on Android app than on computer: I sent a message from my laptop in Yahoo Mail. On my android phone, it looks like parts that I deleted were still sent. I've tried restarting my phone. On computer, it does not include the parts I deleted. I'd like to be sure the deleted parts were not sent....
  4. Content missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Content missing: This morning, 08/24, when I turned-on my computer I started receiving the following alertIt happens when I access the games and after I click close, it is gone but it comes back after about 30 seconds. That cycle repeats as long as I'm logged-in to a game. I restarted my...
  5. unable to copy contents of email sent by WWW.prophet666.com in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to copy contents of email sent by WWW.prophet666.com in microsoft edge: Dear Sir, I was able to copy and paste the contents sent by site www.prophet666.com in IE 11 after setting this site in compatible mode. But now I am unable in Microsoft edge. S.K.jain...
  6. Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail

Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail: I am using the Windows Mail app for my gmail account emails. All was working fine until a few days ago when suddenly the content of my sent emails started disappearing. My recipients are getting the full email and any replies include the email I sent but when I go into sent...
  7. scam emails sent from my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam emails sent from my account: I am sending out scam emails from my account loads of them. I can see them in my sent folder. I cant change my password as I updated my security information and cant get into my account until 23/5/20, I tried to recover my account but don't seem to give enough right answers,...
  8. Sent emails are missing...

Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  9. Saving photos in email sent from iphone

in Browsers and Email
    Saving photos in email sent from iphone: Every .jpg file I receive in outlook is accompanied by an untitled attachment text file when it's sent from an iphone . EX : image.jpg Untitled Attachment xyz.txt . Many times I get emails with 20 photo attachments from relatives on vacation . Saving the photo attachments...
  10. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...