Windows 10: Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

Discus and support Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help, I had 4 cores and 4 thresds enabled but after a restart I only have one core in task manager. I tried the msconfig method but it did'nt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ModithaFernando, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

Please help, I had 4 cores and 4 thresds enabled but after a restart I only have one core in task manager. I tried the msconfig method but it did'nt work. Also the device manager shows 8 cores.

Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP 0cb90743-089c-4cac-8307-744620768a24?upload=true.png Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP 6f9f0e4b-0b1e-4510-9e97-719d72214c15?upload=true.png

:)

ModithaFernando, Mar 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Core Apps Missing

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Why was the powershell command used and what issue were you facing previously?
    • Which are the apps you are referring to Core apps?
    • Currently on which build are you in Windows 10?
    Please post us back with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP

1. Missing cores PLEEEASE HELLP - Similar Threads - Missing cores PLEEEASE

2. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    core isolation page is missing and is not available: this is my my problem and the start actions button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-page-is-missing-and-is-not/c9a6928e-2143-4696-acf9-9103a5699dc3
  3. hi hellp me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi hellp me: Hİ I did as you said, but the videos I downloaded from youtube as standard, the management without internet, it happened again with the blue screen, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  4. hi hellp me

hi hellp me: Hİ I did as you said, but the videos I downloaded from youtube as standard, the management without internet, it happened again with the blue screen, can you help me?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  5. Hellp

Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  6. Hellp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  7. CPU cores missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU cores missing: Hi my name is Daniel and i seem to have a problem with my laptop.You see, i have a laptop with a Quad Core CPU. But when i checked the numbers of processors i have on the system configuration it only showed a maximum of 2.if anyone has a reason of how and why this is...
  8. CPU cores missing

CPU cores missing: Hi my name is Daniel and i seem to have a problem with my laptop.You see, i have a laptop with a Quad Core CPU. But when i checked the numbers of processors i have on the system configuration it only showed a maximum of 2.if anyone has a reason of how and why this is...
  9. CPU cores missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...