Windows 10: Missing/Corrupted bluetooth

Discus and support Missing/Corrupted bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have missing/corrupted bluetooth drivers. I've tried reinstalling the drivers manually for my specific system. I've done the sfc /scannow command and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jed_M, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Jed_M Win User

Missing/Corrupted bluetooth

I have missing/corrupted bluetooth drivers. I've tried reinstalling the drivers manually for my specific system. I've done the sfc /scannow command and the DISM one. Bluetooth isn't listed in my device manager anymore. I've tried going to services.msc, and starting the bluetooth servcies, but I had no luck. I even tried going to a restore point, but the bluetooth was still corrupted. When I try to install the legacy hardware, there is no option related to bluetooth under network adapters.

This problem arose randomly while I was on Google Chrome.

:)

Jed_M, Nov 18, 2019

2. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Bluetooth failure since last Win 10 update

Hi Matt,

Bluetooth issues after a Windows update could be due to:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Corrupted Bluetooth or system files.
    • Corrupted Windows update.

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you run the Windows 10 built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshoot in Windows search box and press Enter.
    • Select Bluetooth, then click Run the troubleshooter.

If that didn't work, try running
    System File Checker and DISM
    . Those are utilities in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Update us with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Missing/Corrupted bluetooth

Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Missing/Corrupted bluetooth

1. Missing/Corrupted bluetooth - Similar Threads - Missing Corrupted bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Driver Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Corrupted: I tried troubleshooting my Bluetooth and it gave me the bolded error below:Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth is reporting error code 52. Unfortunately this error code cannot be fixed by the troubleshooter. Please try visiting your device manufacturer's support website for more...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Corrupted: I tried troubleshooting my Bluetooth and it gave me the bolded error below:Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth is reporting error code 52. Unfortunately this error code cannot be fixed by the troubleshooter. Please try visiting your device manufacturer's support website for more...
  4. Autorun.dll is missing or corrupt.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autorun.dll is missing or corrupt.: Dear Microsoft, My pc has to restart occasionally due to errors. Of course I don't really know what is causing these errors. One is a System Service Exception and another is Kmode exception not handled. My main goal is to re-install Windows 10. However, I cannot do so because...
  5. Missing/Corrupted Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing/Corrupted Icons: Evening! I've got a weird bug that's been bugging me for a while now (as you can see on the picture). This is on a Dell Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition running Windows 10 2004. I'm missing some icons that have been replaced by a generic rectangle in both the action center and...
  6. vmbus.sys is missing or corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    vmbus.sys is missing or corrupted: Does anyone know what could've caused this? The person helping me figure out how to fix this issue seems to know how to fix it, but has no clue what caused it. submitted by /u/blindrats [link] [comments]...
  7. BIOS missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS missing or corrupt: Have a HP Stream Laptop everytime I turn it on it says about needing updates that always fail. Says I need to free 8gb of disk space but I don't know why theres no space I don't use this because of this problem. Also tried running recovery and got a message that says my BIOS...
  8. Missing or corrupt driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing or corrupt driver: The Drive Properties screen shows Code 39, driver corrupted or missing. Computer has been restarted several times but no fix. I am not confident or experienced enough to install a driver or know what is best for my computer, Dell Inspiron 17 (purchased 2011). How hard is...
  9. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: My laptop has Bluetooth listed under the Device manager but when I troubleshoot bluetooth it says Device does not have Bluetooth, Bluetooth is not available on my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing/89c8f7d8-e040-4bef-a5ff-8882b80a51c7
  10. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed...