Windows 10: Missing Currency in calculator

Discus and support Missing Currency in calculator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrenerPeter, May 26, 2023.

1. Missing Currency in calculator

I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from windows calculatorhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1hY0fL1q5Nrz1HAA0goi1aqYN_-MtywAJ/view

:)

BrenerPeter, May 26, 2023

2. Calculator currency convertor not working

Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have disabled an important permission. Can anyone point in the direction of what needs to be enabled?

Edit: Duplicate of Dave Carr 385's question on 7th. Feb (Redirecting).
    Apologies for missing that.

Donald the Duck, May 26, 2023
  3. Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020.

I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet.

There isn't an issue with the firewall.

Have run SFC that does not report a problem,

but one diagnostic test run through Power Shell suggests a number of issues around .xml files or .edb files that may have been moved or no longer exist, or won't update because a superseded version exists.

I have tried both a reset, and then a complete uninstall and reinstall of the calculator and the other apps and there is no difference.

Dave Carr 385, May 26, 2023
  4. Missing Currency in calculator

Win 11 Calculator 11.2112.3.0 currency function bug

Is Win 11 Calculator 11.2112.3.0 currency function crashing the calculator app and unable to update rates known issues?

BrentCurry2, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Missing Currency in calculator

1. Missing Currency in calculator - Similar Threads - Missing Currency calculator

2. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  3. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  4. Missing Currency in calculator

Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  5. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  6. Missing currency on calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  7. Missing currency on calculator

Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  8. Missing Currency in calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert USD to Eastern Caribbean Dollars XCD. I don't see it listed. XCD is used in Grenada, Anguilla, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Kitts and a few other islands in the Caribbean. Can this currency be added...
  9. Calculator currency convertor not working

Calculator currency convertor not working: Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have disabled an important permission. Can anyone point in the direction of what needs to be enabled?...
  10. Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work: The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020. I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet. There isn't an issue with the firewall. Have run SFC that does not...