Windows 10: Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

Discus and support Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "The code execution cannot proceed because d3d12.dll was not found"The only solution I've seen for this error is to reinstall the application, however,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AntoniaCourcier, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

"The code execution cannot proceed because d3d12.dll was not found"The only solution I've seen for this error is to reinstall the application, however, I'm getting this error for task manager. Is there a way to reinstall task manager or any other way to fix this error?

:)

AntoniaCourcier, Nov 2, 2022

2. missing d3d12.dll error

I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help|

PAULMcRAE1, Nov 2, 2022
  3. missing d3d12.dll error

You don't have the system requirements to run it correctly.

Chief Architect Minimum System Requirements

Chief Architect X13
    Version 23 released in 2021

For all X13 Versions

Minimum:

• Video Card:
      • 2 GB of dedicated video memory or Gen9/Skylake or newer Intel integrated graphics chipset
      • DirectX 12 supporting Shader Model 6 for a Windows-based PC
      • macOS GPUFamily2 v1 for a Mac
      • For GPU real-time ray tracing, a Windows 10 computer with an NVIDIA RTX or an AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics card is required.
    • 5 GB of available hard disk space
    • Internet access
    • 8 GB of RAM
    • 64-bit Windows 10 / 11

Bill Smithers, Nov 2, 2022
  4. LemP Win User

Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

Missing dll - D3D12.dll

D3D12.dll is part of DirectX 12.

Unfortunately, Windows 7 only supports up to DirectX 11.1. See

How to install the latest version of DirectX

Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2

• DirectX 11.0 is included in Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2. There is no stand-alone update package for this version. You can update DirectX by installing the service pack and update listed below.
    • DirectX 11.1 is available for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 RS SP1, with

Platform Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 (KB2670838)

If you want to run a game that requires DirectX 12, you'll have to install Windows 10. Check the "System Requirements" for the game you're trying to run.

LemP, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

1. Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER. - Similar Threads - Missing d3d12 dll

2. GPU section in Task Manager missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  3. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  4. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

"d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  5. Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.: "The code execution cannot proceed because d3d12.dll was not found"The only solution I've seen for this error is to reinstall the application, however, I'm getting this error for task manager. Is there a way to reinstall task manager or any other way to fix this error?...
  6. Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing d3d12.dll for TASK MANAGER.: "The code execution cannot proceed because d3d12.dll was not found"The only solution I've seen for this error is to reinstall the application, however, I'm getting this error for task manager. Is there a way to reinstall task manager or any other way to fix this error?...
  7. missing d3d12.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  8. missing d3d12.dll error

missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  9. Missing app in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing app in Task Manager: Hello, all. I am using the Arduino IDE for programming and the app is not showing up in the Task Manager. I have rebooted several times and it has not solved the problem. In order to close the program, I have to completely reboot the computer. I cannot find anything online...
  10. Task Manager Startup Items missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startup Items missing: This is weird. It's empty. [img] The Services are all On in System Configuration. [img] Restarted & everything. What could be the problem? *Eek 132611