Windows 10: Missing daily games

Discus and support Missing daily games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In August I went to hospital for 10 days, I missed the last few days of my solitaire collection. How can I get access to the missed games. [Moderator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesGambleWW, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Missing daily games

In August I went to hospital for 10 days, I missed the last few days of my solitaire collection. How can I get access to the missed games.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

JamesGambleWW, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Missed Daily Challenges on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Hi ImaGeezer48,

You may or may not be able to complete the missed daily challenge depending on the rules that was set on that particular challenge. To better assist you, we'd suggest that you confirm this information to the game publisher via

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games support
    . You can also post your query here and see
    to get confirmations from other players.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 21, 2019
  3. MartiDaly Win User
    Sudoku missing daily challenge badge

When I recently happened to click on "show award history" in Sudoku, I noticed the March badges were missing. I know I completed all the daily challenges.

Here are relevant facts:

• no other games I play are missing badges
    • I have run the troubleshooter and it said it fixed the store cache issue.
    • windows and the app are both up to date
    • I have removed and reinstalled the game.
    Looking at award history is not something I typically look at, so I have no idea if they ever showed in history.

Any idea what's going on? Does anyone else have this problem?

thanks!

MartiDaly, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Missing daily games

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Missing daily games

1. Missing daily games - Similar Threads - Missing daily games

2. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  3. PC daily crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC daily crashing during gaming: Hello I recently upgraded my graphics card and did a fresh install of windows 10 on my PC and am constantly getting crashes where everything freezes and then goes black and I have to manually shut off and turn on my PC. Upgraded to an AMD Radeon 5600XT. Other Specs: OS...
  4. Notification daily email is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification daily email is missing: Daily I get an email stating that all is OK If I don't get the email then there is an How do I automate detecting the missed all is OK daily message? I would like a rule that check for the absence of the all is OK email today that runs at 8 am...
  5. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  6. microsoft daily soliaire games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft daily soliaire games: why did they quit loading a whole month of daily games on microsoft solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-daily-soliaire-games/c409f443-838a-402a-b9a3-3fdb6bce6180
  7. microsoft sudoku daily games

microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  8. Tripeaks not working on daily game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tripeaks not working on daily game: 2 years of daily game no problems....now 4 days ago....Tripeaks will not on the daily game...Help.... Tried everything...uninstall/install....updates...cleaned cache....talked to 3 x box people and 4 Microsoft people no luck. Anything you can thi k of I have done...Any...
  9. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...