Windows 10: Missing Device Windows 10

Discus and support Missing Device Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a 3TB USB external hard drive connected to my laptop. It shows in Device Manager, and says it is functioning properly. It no longer shows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David-DawnAnderson, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Missing Device Windows 10

I've got a 3TB USB external hard drive connected to my laptop. It shows in Device Manager, and says it is functioning properly. It no longer shows in File Explorer. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reconnecting, but no such luck. How do I get the drive to be recognized in Explorer?

:)

David-DawnAnderson, Dec 28, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Dec 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Missing Device Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Missing Device Windows 10

1. Missing Device Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing Device

2. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  3. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hello There, i just formatted and been updating and installing my softwares.but i saw the below message on the windows update page : Your device is missing important security and quality fixesany idea please for solutions ?...
  4. Windows Updates Message : Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....
  6. I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...

I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and...: I am trying to update windows 11 but it shows my device is missing important security and quality fixes .error 0x80070643.At the moment I have windows 10 .Pls reply Regards....
  7. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  8. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  9. I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality...

I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality...: I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." but it says my organization is controlling this. This is a personal PC and I have the admin account role! What is going on and how can I fix this? Any ideas?...
  10. I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality...: I have a W10 system, and it says - "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." but it says my organization is controlling this. This is a personal PC and I have the admin account role! What is going on and how can I fix this? Any ideas?...