Windows 10: Missing Device Windows 10

Discus and support Missing Device Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a 3TB USB external hard drive connected to my laptop. It shows in Device Manager, and says it is functioning properly. It no longer shows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David-DawnAnderson, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Missing Device Windows 10

I've got a 3TB USB external hard drive connected to my laptop. It shows in Device Manager, and says it is functioning properly. It no longer shows in File Explorer. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reconnecting, but no such luck. How do I get the drive to be recognized in Explorer?

:)

David-DawnAnderson, Dec 28, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Dec 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Missing Device Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Missing Device Windows 10

1. Missing Device Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing Device

2. when i am trying to update my pc it says that my device is missing important security and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i am trying to update my pc it says that my device is missing important security and...: when i am trying to update my pc it says that my device is missing important security and quality fixes, how can I solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-update-my-pc-it-says-that-my/42d13dff-6357-4509-bfd3-86a884f490cb
  3. Wan MiniPorts Missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wan MiniPorts Missing from Device Manager: Hi All, So an issue that has had me stumped for a few days now, after configuring a VPN connection through Windows 10, I noticed the necessary Wan MiniPorts are missing from Device Manager. Already checked the 'Show Hidden Devices' option for the drivers. Checked the...
  4. Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list

Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list: I'm having some trouble with windows lately and this is one of them: I've reinstalled Windows from Windows 10 Media Installation, and after the installation completed,the Bluetooth drive was missing, thus making my mouse and my speaker unusable. I have installed Intel...
  5. Bluetooth Absent from Devices Manager, Toggle Missing

Bluetooth Absent from Devices Manager, Toggle Missing: I'm on an HP ENVY Desktop - 750-524, serial number 4CE7021PCP The On/Off toggle in the Bluetooth settings and the Action Center is gone. Bluetooth is not showing up in Device Manager, even when I select "Show hidden devices". It was there previously, but I followed the...
  6. Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10

Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10: I have Windows 10 up to date. Problem is no ability to change Device type under the above tabs. There should be an option to change it, I am told to make sure it recognises my printer as COLOUR....
  7. Windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes", but no new...

Windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes", but no new...: Windows Specifications: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS Build: 19041.388 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0 I have an error message in Windows Update saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". I have the ability to...
  8. Missing Bootable devices in BIOS after removing Ubuntu dual boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Bootable devices in BIOS after removing Ubuntu dual boot: Windows 10 Pro, Version 2004, OB build 19041.572 I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH mb. My BIOS has been set to UEFI for a while now and I had no issues with it. When I needed to boot into some live cd or flash drive, I would press F12 at boot and have a list of bootable...
  9. "bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing

"bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" driver missing: I was trying to reinstall my bluetooth driver as it wasn't working, and a method I saw was one where I have to install the bluetooth device RFCOMM Protocol TDI, but it doesn't show up in the list:[ATTACH] I know my computer does support bluetooth because I already used it,...
  10. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: I can't put this update October 13, 2020—KB4579311 OS Build 19041572on my computer . I have tried lots of times and am really worried that if it isn't downloaded something is going to happen to my computer. If this is meant to be an automatic update, why hasn't it updated...