Windows 10: Missing dll error

Discus and support Missing dll error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]Every time my laptop boots up, I get this error. I have also noticed that System32 appeared in my frequent folders, even I have not been in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cafad1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. cafad1 Win User

Missing dll error

Missing dll error [​IMG]Every time my laptop boots up, I get this error. I have also noticed that System32 appeared in my frequent folders, even I have not been in System32 recently. Should I be concerned? If this is an important dll, can someone provide a download? I honestly have no idea how this happened.

:)

cafad1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing dll error [​IMG]

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Missing dll error

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Missing dll error

1. Missing dll error - Similar Threads - Missing dll error

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  4. missing d3d12.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  5. missing d3d12.dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  6. Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing: Please someone help me with my issue with FIFA 20 cuz when I open it it says my computer doesn't have msvcr140.dll and msvcr120.dll please reinstall. I have tried many methods but nothing helps....
  7. Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS: Hi, please excuse me as this is my first time posting. I've been having this problem for months on Windows 10 where every time I boot up my laptop I get 2 missing DLL errors. I deleted two DLLs a while back that I found to be potentially harmful since I noticed they didn't...
  8. Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error/Missing DLL on RegSvr32: so I'm trying to fix my Windows Defender my windows defender "Start Action" and "Offline Scan" Doesnt work then I found this Topic to "Re-Register DLL" but I just get this error message [ATTACH] I already tried to run sfc /scannow , DISM both on Safe Mode and normal mode,...
  9. DLL Missing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL Missing error: I have the latest Directx installed on my laptop. Still it says dll files missing. Shouldn't directx automatically solve this? Need steam_api64r.dll for COD Black Ops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing-error/39734f7f-75a8-448d-85c6-0ce99800a60b
  10. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error: After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error can you down in this arbic site dll file...