Windows 10: Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation

Discus and support Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've been having problems recently with my Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers crashing randomly. I thought it had something to do with it not being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G501JW, Dec 23, 2015.

1. G501JW Win User

Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation

So I've been having problems recently with my Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers crashing randomly. I thought it had something to do with it not being compatible with Windows 10 since it said it's a Windows 8 driver. The installed driver version was version 10.18.15.4256 and it wouldn't let me update it automatically, so I uninstalled it and downloaded the 15.40.10.64.4300 version from Intel's website. However, when I tried to install the driver it told me that my computer wasn't compatible for some odd reason.

I was also slightly confused because the 10.18.15.4256 intel driver still shows up as installed on the device manager. However, my big issue now is that whenever I start the computer or try to launch a program I get an error saying "MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP.dll are missing from your computer". I tried to install Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center but it did not work. I also think it's odd that I get the error because the files are in the System32 folder. They were missing from SysWOW64 so I tried to download them manually from here msvcr100.dll free download - DLL-files.com - msvcp100.dll free download - DLL-files.com

Now I'm facing another issue saying "the application couldn't launch properly, error 0xc000007b...". I really have no idea what to do because I don't have any system restore points to go back to. The computer is brand new but still I'm having driver crashes and issues with installing new ones. Please help.

:)

G501JW, Dec 23, 2015
  2. FracTard Win User

Intel Driver Update error: igdumdim32 could not be found in the dynamic link library

I get this error when I tried to update my GPU drivers after geting back to desktop when playind to Fallout 4. I downloaded directly the latest driver from Intel website. Idon't realy know if I solve the missing dll but I can play again to Fallout 4, after
    reconfiguration, without any crash.

I have win 10 with an Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 and a NVIDIA GTX 850M.

Notes:

_Updating the driver from my graphic card properties didn't work.

_The driver dowloaded from Intel website was different from the one proposed by Intel(R) Driver Update Utility.

_System File Checker didn't find anything.

_Using Ccleaner to correct dll errors didn't work either.

FracTard, Dec 23, 2015
  3. AlflxIT Win User
    Upgraded To Windows 10 But Now msvcp100.dll Is Missing

msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll missing at SQL 2014 management studio, after upgrade to Windows 10.

Uninstall, re-install, sfc, checkdisk, copy over the files, reinstall C++ redistribuiibles, nothing seems to work, Any ideas?

AlflxIT, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation

1. Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation - Similar Threads - Missing dll files

2. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  3. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver: Hello so I accidentally deleted my dx 11 Nvidia graphics thingy and I went to control panel went to recovery then I reset my pc and now it turns on lights on fans everything but when I turn my monitor on it goes in then cuts out and said no signal I’ve reseated the rams reset...
  4. Issue after uninstall Graphic Card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  6. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  7. Missing .dll files after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing .dll files after reboot: My computer did a reboot and I haven't been able to connect to the internet since. I'm using an old computer to connect here. I'm missing 2 .dll files DUser.dll and DUi70.dll There are a lot of programs I can't run that might fix my problem due to these missing .dll...
  8. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  9. dll file missing

dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...