Windows 10: MIssing .dll files since latest Update

Discus and support MIssing .dll files since latest Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christinatrani, Dec 17, 2019.

1. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading them....no avail. I pay good money for Photoshop use and I simply cannot to a complete re-install of my OS.

:)

christinatrani, Dec 17, 2019

2. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 7, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

MIssing .dll files since latest Update [​IMG]

b1rd, Jan 7, 2020
  4. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

MIssing .dll files since latest Update

1. MIssing .dll files since latest Update - Similar Threads - MIssing dll files

2. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: The instruction at 0x00007FFD0669A5D1 referenced memory at0000000000000D750. The memory could not be read.and theere is alot of other messeges rather than this one apper for me...
  3. Missing dll File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll File: missing WinFS.dll file how to downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/62dbbc90-f229-4ec2-838d-dd2a4bb89d57
  4. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  5. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  6. .dll files missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files missing: Whenever I try to run certain applications, such as minecraft, discord, and steam, I am met with the same error code 0xc0000006, something about how it isn't compatible with Windows or whatever; I have tried to run sfc and dism checks, but they are met with errors and cannot...
  7. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  8. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  9. dll file missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...