Windows 10: Missing dll in Windows Installer

Discus and support Missing dll in Windows Installer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 Win 10 laptops Thinkpad 220x and Dell Inspiron 14. I am unable to install my desktop based income tax programme only on the Dell. The error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Goodgenie, May 16, 2020.

1. Goodgenie Win User

Missing dll in Windows Installer

I have 2 Win 10 laptops Thinkpad 220x and Dell Inspiron 14. I am unable to install my desktop based income tax programme only on the Dell. The error says that there is an unnamed missing dll in Windiws installer. I have no other problems with all my other apps on the Dell

The taxware company thinks it is the Controlled Access folder and my Free Avast antivirus app. I use it on both laptops. I wish to use this tax app on the Dell for running scenarios for reducing my tax bracket

The unfortunate thing is the offending or missing dll is not named when I try to install the Studio Tax Canada version

I am 74 and a widower trying to fix my environment while being isolated due to Covid 19. I cannot go to anyone with the Dell for help. Also the warranty has long expired on the Dell.

If I can get step by step instructions to resolve this I am most greatful. I am an average Windows user. I need help from others much smarter.

Thanks

:)

Goodgenie, May 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing dll in Windows Installer [​IMG]

4. Missing dll in Windows Installer

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Missing dll in Windows Installer

1. Missing dll in Windows Installer - Similar Threads - Missing dll Installer

2. missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll: i can't play stellaris. I have netframework 1.1 + 4.5.2 + 4.8, c++https://i.imgur.com/QGbDm0r.pngthis is my CBS.loghttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0yu6cbqqs9hu5i/CBS.log/filei use dependency walker to run stellaris & it say i'm missing those...
  3. DLL Missing

DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  4. Where to install a missing .dll file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to install a missing .dll file?: I'm trying to install some old software that has vital info on it from an old program Corel friends & family 21 years of reminders and that has current doctor appointments etc on it.I tried installing it in compatibility mode closest to the date of publishing win96But keep...
  5. Where to install a missing .dll file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to install a missing .dll file?: I'm trying to install some old software that has vital info on it from an old program Corel friends & family 21 years of reminders and that has current doctor appointments etc on it.I tried installing it in compatibility mode closest to the date of publishing win96But keep...
  6. Where to install a missing .dll file?

7. Missing dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll: trying to install Origin keep getting missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. This use to be on my computer before the upgrade now I can not play my games that I have purchased....
  8. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  9. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1