Windows 10: Missing dll.?

Discus and support Missing dll.? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, can anybody help keep getting this message cant find: c:\users\rangz\appdata\local\temp\dll.js thank you. 130309 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rangsmith, Apr 6, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

Missing dll.?

hi,
    can anybody help keep getting this message cant find: c:\users\rangz\appdata\local\temp\dll.js
    thank you.

:)

rangsmith, Apr 6, 2019
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing dll.? [​IMG]

b1rd, Apr 6, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Missing dll.?

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Missing dll.?

1. Missing dll.? - Similar Threads - Missing dll

2. Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.: I am running a Windows 10 laptop made by Lenovo, powered by AMD. The exact model is the LENOVO Ideapad 320. The The laptop has been factory reseted in order to boost performance for such Valve games as Counter Strike: Global Offensive. On some of the other games I play, I use...
  3. missing dll files when trying to run games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing dll files when trying to run games: i recently installed windows 10 on a fresh computer but when i tried to run any of the games i downloaded i got three errors 1. d3dx9_43.dll missing 2. MSVCP100.dll missing 3. MSVCR100.dll missing someone please help me !...
  4. Windows 10 shell32.dll missing

Windows 10 shell32.dll missing: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shell32dll-missing/25595937-e166-497c-9135-081ba922b5c2
  5. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  6. missing dll files

missing dll files: After a recent W10 update the dll files are missing. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-files/7f994b05-9515-49e1-9751-3023a9af6a0e
  7. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. d3dx9_41.dll Missing

d3dx9_41.dll Missing: d3dx9_41.dll is missing from my Directx Directory and the webinstaller for Directx keeps failing. The error log keeps telling me Access Denied but I have all anti-virus software turned off and run the program as an administrator. This is a fresh new laptop with fully...
  10. Missing .dll files and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing .dll files and audio problems: Recently after I re-installed windows, everytime i would try to open roblox or steam or an app etc. a missing .dll file error message appeared. I have many other issues including not being able to turn my volume up, etc.. It all happened after I reinstalled windows on my...