Windows 10: Missing DLL

Discus and support Missing DLL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed Visual Studio 6.0, MSDN Library 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0 on my Windows 10 64-bit PC. I am trying to update some old programs when I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesYablonsky, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Missing DLL

I installed Visual Studio 6.0, MSDN Library 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0 on my Windows 10 64-bit PC. I am trying to update some old programs when I got "MISSING: Menu System w/Extensions - Menu Objects and Windows API Interface". That apparently is in MnuGnSOA.dll. Can you help?

:)

JamesYablonsky, Aug 14, 2018
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing DLL [​IMG]

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Missing DLL

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Missing DLL

1. Missing DLL - Similar Threads - Missing DLL

2. MSVCP140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing: When i open a program it says: MSVCP140.dll is missing try reinstalling the app. What i can do ? pls help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-is-missing/bcd519b5-1b66-4428-9353-da2ca62c294f
  3. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  4. DX3D9_40.dll is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DX3D9_40.dll is missing: Whenever I attempt to play games like Garry's mod or Fallout: New Vegas on my new laptop, I keep getting a message stating that I'm missing a specific version of DX3D9 (40 for Gmod, 38 for FNV). I've tried updating DirectX with the web installer and it always fails to install...
  5. dll missing

dll missing: C:\windows\system32\nvspcap 64dll missing how do I retrieve it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing/54490a4f-d56a-4666-95da-73d1e49a8c69
  6. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing, tried most things.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing, tried most things.: I've got a rather new computer and I have never had this issue before. It started when I tried to download Creative Cloud. And after that programs that had worked before started having the same issue? I've so far tried to reinstall and restart in all combinations. Download...
  7. FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803: Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory. Does anyone know why...
  8. Missing .dll Files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing .dll Files: Help! All Microsoft Apps crashing moments after launch. All of them say SharedLibrary.dll and mrt100_app.dll was not found. Anyone know how I can fix the issue or re-download the .dll files???...
  9. mISSING MFC140.DLL

mISSING MFC140.DLL: Windows 10 installed. Installing and trying to run an application - fails to start and reports missing MFC140.dll Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-mfc140dll/fd263446-82bd-4fdf-8e50-a0a2c0cf8486
  10. AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer

AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer: I just bought Nero 2019and it won't install because I get this AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer. I have nero 2017, b2018 and now 2019 and I am having trouble installing it. No support help? no support what-so-ever? this is 2019 not 1819 [ATTACH]...