Windows 10: Missing download directory

Discus and support Missing download directory in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When attempting to download programs Edge, Office, etc I get the message ...can’t access download directory... And when I try to Restore/Reset windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyBush1, May 16, 2020.

1. Missing download directory

When attempting to download programs Edge, Office, etc I get the message ...can’t access download directory...
    And when I try to Restore/Reset windows 10 I can’t complete the process.

:)

AnthonyBush1, May 16, 2020

2. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, May 16, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, May 16, 2020
  4. Missing download directory

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.4

Change Log v1.4
    • New button icons!. - Thanks Drone
    • New Refresh button.
    Download here!

Main Screen - New Screen!

Missing download directory Main.jpg

Mindweaver, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Missing download directory

1. Missing download directory - Similar Threads - Missing download directory

2. Missing download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing download: I purchased an upgrade from Windows 11 home to Windows 11 pro from the Microsoft store. When I click on the product link on the Order Detail in the Order History, it says the url no longer works. No help finding the download from Microsoft support. How do I get my download?...
  3. Missing directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing directory: Windows 11Started my computer this afternoon, tried to open my primary working directory. File Manager does not show it. Tried the hidden files option with no luck. I did not delete it, but did a restore from the Recycle bin. Still does not show up. The path is...
  4. Missing directory

Missing directory: Windows 11Started my computer this afternoon, tried to open my primary working directory. File Manager does not show it. Tried the hidden files option with no luck. I did not delete it, but did a restore from the Recycle bin. Still does not show up. The path is...
  5. Onedrive not starting, Missing from Directory

Onedrive not starting, Missing from Directory: Hi:I use 2 computers, both with Onedrive. A Mac running bootcamp and a desktop. I have files locally saved on each one and, usually, can access and edit documents on both devices.This morning, Onedrive is not working on my Macbook. It doesn't appear in the lower right tray, I...
  6. Onedrive not starting, Missing from Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not starting, Missing from Directory: Hi:I use 2 computers, both with Onedrive. A Mac running bootcamp and a desktop. I have files locally saved on each one and, usually, can access and edit documents on both devices.This morning, Onedrive is not working on my Macbook. It doesn't appear in the lower right tray, I...
  7. Onedrive not starting, Missing from Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Burning Mystery of missing file directories !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Burning Mystery of missing file directories !!!: Gentlemen, a mini-catastrophe happened to my laptop Asus X751L - for no reason, all the files /documents in the "Documents" folder and in the "Downloads" folder have completely disappeared !!!... What is a probable reason for such an elimination/ erasing of the documents in...
  9. Burning Mystery of missing file directories !!!

Burning Mystery of missing file directories !!!: Gentlemen, a mini-catastrophe happened to my laptop Asus X751L - for no reason, all the files /documents in the "Documents" folder and in the "Downloads" folder have completely disappeared !!!... What is a probable reason for such an elimination/ erasing of the documents in...
  10. Missing Download

Missing Download: I purchased the upgrade to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows Store. I never received a download link or a new product key. What do I need to do to get either of these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-download/ee59a439-eae0-4206-8637-9b0660e2705e