Windows 10: missing downloads

Discus and support missing downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the last update I have an empty download folder which is not good as it contained all my printer updates in it. Is this going to happen every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mystery65, Dec 22, 2018.

1. mystery65 Win User

missing downloads

After the last update I have an empty download folder which is not good as it contained all my printer updates in it. Is this going to happen every time we get an update.

:)

mystery65, Dec 22, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 22, 2018
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. b1rd Win User

missing downloads

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

missing downloads [​IMG]

Thema:

missing downloads

1. missing downloads - Similar Threads - missing downloads

2. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  3. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  4. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  6. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  7. How to download missing windows RE missing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download missing windows RE missing files: I hate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-missing-windows-re-missing-files/be149351-4c92-45ef-b332-a9d1ea9fa212
  8. How to download missing windows RE missing files

How to download missing windows RE missing files: I hate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-missing-windows-re-missing-files/be149351-4c92-45ef-b332-a9d1ea9fa212
  9. How to download missing windows RE missing files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Download folder missing from C:/User/<username>

Download folder missing from C:/User/<username>: I was trying to transfer Downloads folder to E:/Downloads by editing it's location in properties.After updating the location download folder from C: drive vanished but no new download folder in E: drive and all the downloads still going to original C: drive location.I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing downloads

2. windows 10 download miaainf

3. my downloads are missing

4. where are my missing downloads from 9-14-2019,
  5. missing download,
  6. downloads missing,
  7. why are my downloads missing windows 10 2019