Windows 10: Missing Drive

Discus and support Missing Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My thumb, or flash drive is missing from my computer how do I restore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by venus_55, May 31, 2020.

1. venus_55 Win User

Missing Drive

My thumb, or flash drive is missing from my computer how do I restore it?

:)

venus_55, May 31, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

It is unusual that the drives went missing after installing the anniversary update. I suggest you to try changing the drive letter through disk management by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the drive is listed, right click on it and select "change drive letter".

4. Choose a different drive letter and save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 31, 2020
  4. Missing Drive

Win 10 I have drives c, f, g when installed new printed drive f disappeared and only shows g how can i make compute showdrive f

Hello,

To address your concern about missing drive, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type diskmgmt.msc on the search box and hit Enter.
    • Look for your missing drive on the Disk Management window.
    • Right-click on it and give it a new drive letter.

Let us know if the drive will show up.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Missing Drive

1. Missing Drive - Similar Threads - Missing Drive

2. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  3. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  4. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

6. Missing D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing D Drive: My D drive has gone missing after I re-installed Windows 10. So far, I have tried to:1 Rescan drives in Disk Management2 gone to gpedit.msc, user configuration, administration template, windows components, file explorer, hide these specified drives in my computer, disable,...
  7. Missing D Drive

Missing D Drive: My D drive has gone missing after I re-installed Windows 10. So far, I have tried to:1 Rescan drives in Disk Management2 gone to gpedit.msc, user configuration, administration template, windows components, file explorer, hide these specified drives in my computer, disable,...
  8. Missing D Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?: My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?...
  10. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?: My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?...