Windows 10: Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

Discus and support Missing driver: "Detection Verification" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could be?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Setherz6104, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could be?

Hardware ID: {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Version 1909

OS Build 18363.535

:)

Setherz6104, Dec 14, 2019
  2. djwoody Win User

Detection Verification driver

Hi.
    Since I updated to the April 2018 Win 10, I have a missing driver in Device Manager.
    PLease could someone tell me what this is and how to update it?

Missing driver: "Detection Verification" [​IMG]

djwoody, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Detection Verification driver

Hi djwoody

Right click on the the line Detection Verification, hopefully you get menu and you can the left click on Properties, then Display Tab, in Property drop down box select Hardware Ids.

Copy and paste first line in Google. Should give you device. Head to manufactures web site and grab driver.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

1. Missing driver: "Detection Verification" - Similar Threads - Missing driver Detection

2. (SOLVED) Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (SOLVED) Missing driver: "Detection Verification": Update: I solved the issue by manually installing the Realtek Audio driver from Lenovo's website. _______________________________ I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could...
  3. Ran into BSOD with driver verification

Ran into BSOD with driver verification: I ran the driver verification and instantly got a blue screen error for mvxxmm.sys when trying to start, I normally run with an i7 950 @4ghz with liquid cooling, and then ran into another error named wdfilter.sys, which is when I turned off overclocking and ran the...
  4. verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    verification: thumbprint 419e77aed546ala6cf4dc23c1f977542fee89cf7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification/59e183ab-8029-415c-b270-87dc57e2ef93"
  5. Verification

Verification: How can I verify if a call came from Microsoft Technical Department or not? How can I verify if I am talking to a Microsoft technician? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification/697fb071-b865-4976-b08f-362f252676c8"
  6. Missing drivers, drivers disappearing

Missing drivers, drivers disappearing: Hi I am using Asus laptop. My laptop touchpad suddenly stop working. No cursor at all. When to the device manger and shock to find out that the driver can't be found at all. Same for my fingerprint sensor driver. Why is this happening? How to solve this issue? Sad to say...
  7. Account Verification

Account Verification: When verifying the windows account give the last 4 digits of the account's mobile phone number and press send. Do not receive sms message with verification code on phone. Phone receives sms messages from other sources....
  8. Missing drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing drivers: Several weeks ago, while attempting to correct an issue with Microsoft Office 2016, I inadvertingly discontinued power to the CPU. Upon power up, my screen went dark. I did several tactics, and wound up with Windows 8.1, which was originally on my computer, which is a HP...
  9. Verification Pin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verification Pin?: Just today I started getting this nag screen... [img] Anyone know what this is about? I hadn't don't any reinstalls, major updates/upgrades, or user changes so it should be attributed to those. Thanks. 64282
  10. Detection Verification driver

Detection Verification driver: Hi. Since I updated to the April 2018 Win 10, I have a missing driver in Device Manager. PLease could someone tell me what this is and how to update it? [img] 109007

Users found this page by searching for:

1. detection verification ドライバ