Windows 10: Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.

Discus and support Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old Dell Inspiron 531, running Windows 10 Pro - x64, with a LG W1952 (Analog) monitor and an ASUS 710-1-SL graphics card (a Nvidia GT 710... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by taylorb6, Nov 20, 2020.

1. taylorb6 Win User

Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.

I have an old Dell Inspiron 531, running Windows 10 Pro - x64, with a LG W1952 (Analog) monitor and an ASUS 710-1-SL graphics card (a Nvidia GT 710 look-alike, which I had trouble installing but eventually got working with a Nvidia display driver - version 21.21.13.7654).

Windows 10 is running version 1909 (Build 18363.1198) and everything is working fine.

However, when I updated Windows 10 to version 2004, it insisted on upgrading the graphics card version to a more recent version, which corrupts the screen display so badly it is difficult to read and moving the cursor leaves a tracer trail which wipes the contents of the display - not very useful at all.

I tried various options, including a clean install of Windows 10 2004 but again it introduced a driver which either corrupted the display as described or worse, ended up in a BSOD.

I have searched for a installer for the working version of the driver (which dates from 2016) but to no avail.

I have tried older versions and newer versions but none worked.

So I restored the working version of the system from a backup and left it until now - when I have tried again with the new version of Windows 10 (20H2) but I have had the same problems as with version 2004.

I must add that this is not my main pc but I am reluctant to give up on it when it works quite happily with the old driver installed.

With a failing version of the driver (and a corrupted screen display), device manager reports the following error -

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    I am at a loss as to how to fix this problem and would appreciate any assistance whatsoever!

:)

taylorb6, Nov 20, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

Hi Colin

Are you downloading the 32bit version of that driver from the page below?

https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/GT710-SL...

If so, click your Start Button, type winver and hit Enter

On the resulting dialog, what Version No. and build No. of Windows 10 are you running?

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Grom0X Win User
    ASUS GT710-SL-1GD5 on ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus mobo with Win 10 Pro

It should work, because the latest drivers for Windows 10 are compatible with the GT 710.

Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909. [​IMG]

Grom0X, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.

Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

I have Windows 10 32 Bit and have just fitted the above graphic card.

I downloaded the driver from Asus but it keeps saying failed error.

Any suggestions

ColinGill Moon, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909.

1. Missing Driver for ASUS 710-1-SL Graphics Card - works in Build 1909. - Similar Threads - Missing Driver ASUS

2. My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive: Sir two days before only i bought new desktop.shopper fully install and give all drives in my desktop .In Nvidia experience noticing my latest updates have my old graphic drive is 391.35.The latest drive Verizon is 465.5 i gave updated latest drive the graphics card is not...
  3. graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card drivers: after upgrading to windows 10 my computer says it has no drivers for my graphics card.It is not a clean install only an upgrade and the card worked before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/abf546cf-45d7-4508-90c8-e3c5f00d6543
  4. Graphics card drivers

Graphics card drivers: I want to install an update to my graphics card on my HP P6-2018uk so I can update my MS Office to 365 but I cannot find a way to do this. Intel are no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/ce42049f-ebdb-4072-bef4-d8a298b28a2d
  5. Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card: I have Windows 10 32 Bit and have just fitted the above graphic card. I downloaded the driver from Asus but it keeps saying failed error. Any suggestions...
  6. Graphic Card Drivers

Graphic Card Drivers: Following various Windows 10 updates and with the last update 1809 I am having problems due to the fact that the Graphic Card drivers are not compatible with a video editing program. My Graphics Card is INTEL HD 530 and after the 1809 update it changed the driver to...
  7. Graphic card Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic card Driver: Windows10 ; 64Bit Installed a Nvidia Graphic card in my Desktop PC. Install went fine; had been using Onboard Graphic card; New Graphic Card is a PCI Card. On 1st Bootup I checked Device Mgr and it showed a Windows driver. I than clicked Update Driver....and a new Driver...
  8. Graphics card driver

Graphics card driver: I have recently gotten a new graphics card (Sapphire pulse RX570 8GB) for my computer. when I plugged the graphics card in and started my computer I downloaded the driver from the driver disc and restarted my computer. when I checked the device manager and checked the...
  9. Graphics card drivers refusing to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card drivers refusing to work: i have a gtx 1060 6gb oc and in the device manager it is being detected as a standard Microsoft card auto updates detect that it is a gtx 1060 6gb but say there is an error installing i try nivdia drivers and it says my version of windows is incompatible (windows 10). i...
  10. Compatibility check : ASUS EAH4350 1 GB Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Compatibility check : ASUS EAH4350 1 GB Graphic Card: I have a old desktop and I am planning to install Windows 10 on it. So far, I have read from various sources that windows 10 is compatible with many hardware and so I suppose that my pc might be able to handle it. But, the problem is that I can not find any graphic card...