Windows 10: Missing driver for network adapter

Discus and support Missing driver for network adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HanBull, Mar 18, 2023.

1. HanBull Win User

Missing driver for network adapter

My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I have not used my laptop in about 4 months & turned it on today to find this problem. Please help!

:)

HanBull, Mar 18, 2023

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Network Adapter and Error code 0x800706bb

Hi Vanessa,

One of the possible reasons why you are having an issue with the network adapter is because some components of the program may be corrupted and needs to update. To resolve your concern regarding the network issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter to scan and correct any possible cause of the issue.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Network settings > press Enter
      and click Status.
    • Under Network Status, click Network troubleshooter.
    • Follow the steps provided on the pop-up windows.
    • Once you're done, restart your device.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

Step 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network driver to make sure that you will have the latest driver available for your device.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters.
    • Double-click on the device, and then click the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall, then OK.
    Download and install the latest version of network adapter driver on the manufacturer's website.

On the other hand, the error 0x800706bb occurs when some files on the system are missing. To resolve this concern you may follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if the solutions worked for you.

Joseph Ban, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Missing driver for network adapter

no wifi driver in Network Adapter

We appreciate your response. You can try to reinstall your Wi-Fi driver by scanning for hardware changes. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • Click the Action tab.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes and follow the prompts to reinstall the missing driver.

If the issue persists, kindly provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing in the
    Device Manager under Network Adapters.

Looking forward for an update.

Kristine Arp, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Missing driver for network adapter

1. Missing driver for network adapter - Similar Threads - Missing driver network

2. Missing network adapter driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing network adapter driver for windows 11: Hello,I have a windows 11 Microsoft computer, and have lost the option to connect to wifi networks. I tried troubleshooting 'internet connections' and 'network adapter' and they both concluded that there was no connection to a 'driver'. I found network adapter in device...
  3. Missing network adapter driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing network adapter driver for windows 11: Hello,I have a windows 11 Microsoft computer, and have lost the option to connect to wifi networks. I tried troubleshooting 'internet connections' and 'network adapter' and they both concluded that there was no connection to a 'driver'. I found network adapter in device...
  4. Missing driver for network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for network adapter: My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I have not used my laptop in about 4 months & turned it on today to find this problem. Please help!...
  5. Missing driver for network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing driver for network adapter: My laptop has lost the driver for my network adapters. I cannot connect to the internet. I’ve tried suggested steps on this website, but to no avail. I have not used my laptop in about 4 months & turned it on today to find this problem. Please help!...
  6. adapted network missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adapted network missing?: Well my brother's laptop turn on without any available wifi so i thought that was a normal until i restarted it 3 4 times and it didn't work. I have already tried for the command prompt netsh, netconfig, and more but none of them work, i dont know what to do now, pls help....
  7. network adapter driver missing

network adapter driver missing: Hi, my friend recently hard reset their laptop so I reinstalled windows 10 for her, but in the process of resetting she deleted the drivers. D:< and this laptop doesn't have a Ethernet plug in its only wireless Any advice is helpful : thanks...
  8. Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter driver missing. Code 45: My system couldnt detect my network adapter, causing my laptop unable to connect to wifi as well as bluetooth devices, tried restoring laptop to certain restore points, but only temporary fix the problem, the driver is updated to the latest version too. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Network adapter missing

Network adapter missing: I am using a hp laptop n suddenly when i opened my laptop to connect to internet there was no wifi option just ethernet n airplane mode To check i opened device manager there the wireless adapter was there but it showed not connected So i tried to uninstall the adapter...
  10. Network adapter MISSING!!

Network adapter MISSING!!: Hi, It's been a month since I bought my second hand PC it's a ThinkPad L440 and from the time it has come I've been facing many problems with the wireless network adapter. I have updated all the drivers and it is surely not a problem from any windows update because the...