Windows 10: Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10

Discus and support Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! After removing slow Windows 10 and downloading new version I cannot retrieve my old e-mail files. HOW CAN I GET BACK MY E-MAIL FILES? Thanks! -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlfredGerteiny, May 5, 2020.

1. Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10

Hello! After removing slow Windows 10 and downloading new version I cannot retrieve my old e-mail files. HOW CAN I GET BACK MY E-MAIL FILES? Thanks! - Alfred

:)

AlfredGerteiny, May 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App E-mails

My e-mail problem deals with the Windows 10 E-mail App and not my Outlook.com acct. When I go to my Windows 10 E-mail App "inbox" all of my "older" e-mails are gone and not listed anymore. I have no idea where they went or how to get to them. I "never"
    manually deleted any of them! When I go to the "inbox" it only shows most recent e-mails and not "older" e-mails that I have had from the past months etc. Now, when I log into my Outlook.com e0mail acct I can still see all of my "older" e-mail still listed
    in the "inbox" and nothing has been touched or automatically deleted etc. What can I do in my Windows 10 E-mail App to keep my "older" e-mails from being lost, missing, deleted etc. I have no problem with my Outlook.com. But, the link you sent deals with problems
    in the Outlook.com and not Windows 10 E-mail App. is there a "setting" in the Windows 10 E-mail App that will solve my problem? If so, can you show me the step by steps on how to set it? it's frustrating when you go to your Windows 10 Mail App inbox and you're
    looking for some "older" e-mails and they're not there any more and you have no idea where they went, when you never manually deleted them!

SAMSON JOE, May 5, 2020
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, May 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10

1. Missing e-mail files after restoring windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing mail files

2. Windows 10 e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 e-mail: I can not access my Microsoft e-mail, I use in windows 10. This happened after I was having sound problems and support worked on the sound problem on line, they fixed it just fine, but after they did the sound fix I found that my mail was not working anymore. Jen, in the...
  3. E-mail on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail on Windows 10: When I want to send a new email using the Windows 10 mail the little envelope on the taskbar I get the form. I click on theTo: field and automatically, once the first two letters of the recipient name are entered, a list of suggested names appears. However most of those names...
  4. E-mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-mail in windows 10: e-mail account will not pull up showing "off line" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-in-windows-10/9ef74a3b-17ff-4fe9-8b47-a8b72bf2a7ba
  5. Windows 10 E-mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 E-mail: Hello Support, Today I tried to print an E-mail from Windows 10 it would not even enter the printer que, and no printing. Other Apps print fine. I re-installed my print driver and selected the printer as default I only have 1 printer and still no print. I tried a System...
  6. missing e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing e-mails: after creating a new folder and moving an e-mail to them I find that folder empty. How can I recover these missing e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-e-mails/c2c4356a-3753-45ba-85d9-cc8ae8105264"
  7. deleting e mails window 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd
  8. Windows 10 E-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 E-mail: The e-mails I save in folders are maintained only a few weeks before they are automatically deleted. How do I maintain these e-mails until I individually delete them?...
  9. Windows 10 E-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 E-mail: Why do my deleted e-mails keep showing up in my inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-e-mail/bbe87440-1623-4613-8903-a921ab439c7e
  10. an e-mail for windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    an e-mail for windows 10: Other than Thunderbird, does anyone have knowledge of an e-mail program that can be used in Windows 10 using my same username and domain? 76325