Windows 10: Missing Email Signature Folder

Discus and support Missing Email Signature Folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I've made a HTML email signature for the company I work for, we use Outlook/Office 365/Windows 10 Pro. People are having issues accessing their... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pmichael, Nov 25, 2019.

1. pmichael Win User

Missing Email Signature Folder

Hi,

I've made a HTML email signature for the company I work for, we use Outlook/Office 365/Windows 10 Pro. People are having issues accessing their signature folders to replace the .htm file. The Signatures folder is missing from their files when searched for, even though a new signature has been made in outlook. It of course works fine on mine but not on anyone elses!?

I have no idea how to overcome this problem.. Please help!

:)

pmichael, Nov 25, 2019

2. email signature

Hi Lauren,

Are you using the Mail App or a web based email service or a mail client?

If you are using Web based then :

• Click on the Gear icon
    • Click Options
    • Under Writing mails, choose Format font and signature.
    • Set your signature.

Hope the steps were helpful

Vinod Archak, Nov 25, 2019
  3. can i use custom email signature?

Hello Markham,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Mail App
    • Make sure you select the email account that you want to assign a signature to.

Missing Email Signature Folder email-setup7.jpg

• Click the Gear icon in the bottom left corner.

Missing Email Signature Folder email-setup4.png

• In Settings select Options.

Missing Email Signature Folder email-setup5.png

• Scroll down to Signature section and make sure Signature is turned
      ON.

Missing Email Signature Folder email-setup6.png

• Type in your Signature in the text box.
    • Repeat the process for each email account.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Missing Email Signature Folder

Adding signature...

Hi kathy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Please follow the below steps to add signature on mail app.

Step 1.

• Go the browser and open Outlook.com and log-in on the email.
    • Click on gear box go to option.
    • Locate for the Formatting, font and signature and click on it.
    Once you create the signature go to mail app to turn on the signature option. Follow the below steps:

Step 2.

• Open the mail app click on
      gear box

• Now click on option and turn on the
      signature option.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Missing Email Signature Folder

1. Missing Email Signature Folder - Similar Threads - Missing Email Signature

2. Missing email from folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  3. Missing email from folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  4. Missing Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll: I was referred to this forum by a tech in the Visual Studio installer forum. I am trying to install Visual Studio 2022 Professional and the installer is failing because it can't find Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll.Per the tech's suggestions, I have run the system...
  5. Missing Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll

Missing Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll: I was referred to this forum by a tech in the Visual Studio installer forum. I am trying to install Visual Studio 2022 Professional and the installer is failing because it can't find Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll.Per the tech's suggestions, I have run the system...
  6. Missing Microsoft.C2R Signature Reader.Native.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Email signature logo duplication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email signature logo duplication: I'm using Mail Version 16005.13426.20920.0 on Windows 10. The logo in my email signature duplicates when I send an email. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-signature-logo-duplication/c8ea893c-9331-4bdc-8733-6d6a89895fdb
  8. email signature

in Windows 10 Customization
    email signature: How do I add a signature on emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-signature/845bad01-0ce0-40bc-bdab-ee94af401a36
  9. Email Signatures

in Browsers and Email
    Email Signatures: Hi, I'm having problems with the quality of a jpeg/png image when creating an email signature in Windows Mail on a Windows laptop. It comes out blurred. I've resized to the recommended pixels and keeping it at 72dpi. I work on a Apple Mac computer and when I create the...
  10. Windows 10 email signature

Windows 10 email signature: when i install a signature in windows 10 email it's making it double spaced and i can't seem to find how to switch it back to single space, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-email-signature/5fff4ed2-1c86-4e5e-9aa7-ed317fc8a6fe