Windows 10: Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam

Discus and support Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks for those using IMAP with Outlook you might be missing some emails - particularly as there's some sort of "duplicity" between SPAM and JUNK... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Jul 26, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam

Hi folks
    for those using IMAP with Outlook you might be missing some emails - particularly as there's some sort of "duplicity" between SPAM and JUNK folders -- you might only see a SPAM folder when it should be JUNK or the other way around (depending on ISP)

To get access and see all the folders and emails in them just right mouse click against any folder in the account's mailbox list e.g say the inbox and then uncheck the box as shown.

Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam [​IMG]

Hey presto --your emails should appear.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 26, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks
    for those using IMAP with Outlook you might be missing some emails - particularly as there's some sort of "duplicity" between SPAM and JUNK folders -- you might only see a SPAM folder when it should be JUNK or the other way around (depending on ISP)

To get access and see all the folders and emails in them just right mouse click against any folder in the account's mailbox list e.g say the inbox and then uncheck the box as shown.

Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam [​IMG]

Hey presto --your emails should appear.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Cannot find a spam folder or junk

I cannot find a spam folder or junk. I am missing a piece of email they swear I have.

Original subject: windows 10 Live Mail]

LindaParnell67, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam

I cannot find my JUNK and SPAM folders on email.

I cannot find my JUNK and SPAM folders on email.

KarenTillette, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing emails in some folders e.g junk / spam - Similar Threads - Missing emails folders

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. spam/junk folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    spam/junk folder: where can I find the spam/junk folder please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spamjunk-folder/60f46f95-9544-477f-b034-22290fd5eb1b
  5. hotmail junk email folder missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail junk email folder missing: I've read advice given to others that includes 'clearing cookies and cache'. Did that. no Help. Also advice included 'try other browsers'. Did that. No help I also tried creating a new folder. I did that too. I wanted to call it 'junk email', but without explanation, the...
  6. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  7. How to log junk/spam email IP addresses

How to log junk/spam email IP addresses: I have been receiving a bunch of suspicious email lately and I want to log the suspicious emails IP address so I can determine their geographic location. How do I do this in the Mail application included in Windows 10? The mail application also has separate folders for junk...
  8. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  9. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  10. Cannot find a spam folder or junk

Cannot find a spam folder or junk: I cannot find a spam folder or junk. I am missing a piece of email they swear I have. Original subject: windows 10 Live Mail]...