Windows 10: missing emails in Windows 10 mail

Discus and support missing emails in Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KateRock1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. KateRock1 Win User

missing emails in Windows 10 mail

I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks

:)

KateRock1, Nov 30, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Nov 30, 2021
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Emails missing-Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

As per your description I believe that you are using Windows 10 Mail app and are facing syncing issues, is that correct? If yes, I suggest you to disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options and check if it helps.
    I also suggest you to go to web browser and check if you are able to see all the email in your account.

To disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options please follow the steps below:

• Go to Windows 10 Mail app.

• Click on settings (Gear icon).

• Go to Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account you are facing issue with.

• Go to Change mailbox sync settings.

• Under Sync Options off and on all the toggles.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. missing emails in Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - missing emails mail

2. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  3. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  4. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  5. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  6. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  7. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old emails are missing - Mail windows10: HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on. PLEASE HELP!...
  8. group emails in windows 10 mail

group emails in windows 10 mail: whilst I kind of like windows 10 it is sometimes not user friendly, I used to be able to create a mailing list for my club members now I find it impossible with the mail app in windows 10 whoever created this did not have ordinary people in mind. pleeeese help how can I...
  9. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  10. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b