Windows 10: missing emails in Windows 10 mail

Discus and support missing emails in Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KateRock1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. KateRock1 Win User

missing emails in Windows 10 mail

I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks

:)

KateRock1, Nov 30, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Nov 30, 2021
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Emails missing-Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

As per your description I believe that you are using Windows 10 Mail app and are facing syncing issues, is that correct? If yes, I suggest you to disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options and check if it helps.
    I also suggest you to go to web browser and check if you are able to see all the email in your account.

To disable and re-enable the sync toggle under Sync Options please follow the steps below:

• Go to Windows 10 Mail app.

• Click on settings (Gear icon).

• Go to Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account you are facing issue with.

• Go to Change mailbox sync settings.

• Under Sync Options off and on all the toggles.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. missing emails in Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - missing emails mail

2. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  3. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  4. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  5. Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL

Sen Emails in Windows 10 MAIL: I began using Mail several months ago, but I never find copies of my emails in the 'Sent' folder. Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sen-emails-in-windows-10-mail/e2b23ab3-bb28-4044-bd1d-d762e6a19e22
  6. Old emails are missing - Mail windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old emails are missing - Mail windows10: HI, When i checked my emails today all emails are missing up to anything older than a week ago. My settings are already set to - "as items arrive". "anytime" and sync options are turned on. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  8. email usings Windows 10 Mail

email usings Windows 10 Mail: When an email is deleted is it erased or is the email address in the file directory deleted. If it is the later, how can I erase the email contents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-usings-windows-10-mail/8d2d482e-0fa1-45b0-a732-dbb71c7ea5f3"
  9. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  10. yahoo email on windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    yahoo email on windows 10 mail: for the last 2 days i have been getting a message that my 'account needs to be updated' and asking me to update my password for my yahoo.ca email, my password doesn't work finally found a thread that advised me to delete the account and re-add it, so i put all my very...