Windows 10: missing emails

Discus and support missing emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PG&E emails have disappeared from my account. How do i get them back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharleneStaples1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. missing emails

PG&E emails have disappeared from my account. How do i get them back

:)

CharleneStaples1, Feb 20, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 20, 2020
  4. CargoX Win User

missing emails

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

missing emails

1. missing emails - Similar Threads - missing emails

2. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  3. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  4. missing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  5. missing email

missing email: I don't know what happened. I clicked on an email, clicked on spam or thought I did. I got a popup but don't remember what it said,the next thing I know, I have no email now. I checked every folder, twice, on my email, but everything I had is gone. helppp ty...
  6. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  7. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  8. Missing email from folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  9. Missing email from folder

Missing email from folder: I lost all my emails from a folder in hotmail. Inbox and all other folders are fine, just one one folder is empty. I did not delete the contents of the folders. Have no idea where all the emails disappeared, those were important emails. Anyone has any idea what could have...
  10. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...