Windows 10: Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space...

Discus and support Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Howl1456 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Howl1456, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space...

/u/Howl1456, Feb 25, 2020
  2. cheesy999 Win User

help missing disk space

It's system restore points and indexing information

cheesy999, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Feb 25, 2020
  4. atzu06 Win User

Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space...

300+ gb of free space missing !

thanks for your answer . you were right, windows was reading 372 gb instead of 634 on my games folder, which has about ten 50+ gb subfolders . guess i`ve found my missing space . thanks again .

Untitled2 — Postimage.org

atzu06, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space...

1. Missing exactly 7 GB of space, tbh i dont know why or what is takeing that space... - Similar Threads - Missing exactly space

2. 734 GB of space missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    734 GB of space missing.: I was having storage issues and noticed that 777 GB were towards games and found out Valorant was using 734 GB of space out of the 777GB. I eventually deleted it now it's still saying 777 GB is towards games. I have no idea what's doing this but it's a major issue....
  3. 734 GB of space missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    734 GB of space missing.: I was having storage issues and noticed that 777 GB were towards games and found out Valorant was using 734 GB of space out of the 777GB. I eventually deleted it now it's still saying 777 GB is towards games. I have no idea what's doing this but it's a major issue....
  4. System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space: Problem: Something is taking up a lot of space on my PCInitial Analysis of the storage showed that System & Reserved is using 41.7GB of storage.Analysis using TreeSize: I did some research on why I have little available storage space and saw some posts online that it may be...
  5. System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System and reserved taking 41.7 GB of space: Problem: Something is taking up a lot of space on my PCInitial Analysis of the storage showed that System & Reserved is using 41.7GB of storage.Analysis using TreeSize: I did some research on why I have little available storage space and saw some posts online that it may be...
  6. 120gb of space on my (C:) is wasted but i dont know on what

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    120gb of space on my (C:) is wasted but i dont know on what: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrejPav23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj1r7f/120gb_of_space_on_my_c_is_wasted_but_i_dont_know/
  7. My laptop is taking a lot of space but I don’t know what is taking said space

My laptop is taking a lot of space but I don’t know what is taking said space: I wanted to update a game of mine but I don’t have enough storage left (after some playing around I went from 9,8GB free space to 16,8GB, so at least that) when I look into the storage overview it says that my apps&features take 174GB, but once I look into the details, the...
  8. What is taking 100 GB of space?

What is taking 100 GB of space?: Hey, My PC's C disk was nearly fulled so i tried to clear some programs on it but when i was trying to check what do delete it says 85 GB is downloaded. But when i check every program on it and sum up the GB's its maximum 20 GB. So i was wondering how can i find what's...
  9. 20 GB of space missing on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20 GB of space missing on SSD: [ATTACH] Cannot clean what I can't find. Can you help? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20-gb-of-space-missing-on-ssd/52f4089c-7988-4c05-a25c-f7cc603350a9
  10. 300+ gb of free space missing !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    300+ gb of free space missing !: hi everyone ! so i have a 931 gb partition . all the files on that partition occupy only 484 GB . computer says i have only 179 GB of free space . what happened to the other 300 gb ? how could i restore them ? thanks [ATTACH] https://postimg.cc/xqtpygY5...