Windows 10: Missing Explorer

Discus and support Missing Explorer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. my Internet Explorer Missing I don't see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZackKisie, Feb 25, 2019.

1. ZackKisie Win User

Missing Explorer

I have Windows 10. my Internet Explorer Missing I don't see it

:)

ZackKisie, Feb 25, 2019

2. Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Internet Explorer missing

hi I have the same issue but after trying the steps the IE still unable to launch.

please help.

thank you

Celest Koh, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Missing Explorer

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Missing Explorer

1. Missing Explorer - Similar Threads - Missing Explorer

2. When making a new user on Windows 11 the user seems to be missing icons and files in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When making a new user on Windows 11 the user seems to be missing icons and files in explorer: Attached is a screenshot describing what I describe in the question but when I create a new user the account loads without icons and explorer seems very bare. I've tried making the user admin and standard and both are the same. I've also tried making another user in case it...
  3. When making a new user on Windows 11 the user seems to be missing icons and files in explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When making a new user on Windows 11 the user seems to be missing icons and files in explorer: Attached is a screenshot describing what I describe in the question but when I create a new user the account loads without icons and explorer seems very bare. I've tried making the user admin and standard and both are the same. I've also tried making another user in case it...
  4. Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...: I've restored the favorites link in the file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 with a registry tweak, however there is no arrow or dropdown menu effectively making it useless. I've done so much searching on how to fix this issue but it seems nobody else has ever come...
  5. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  6. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  7. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  8. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  9. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  10. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinned folders in file explorer disappearing