Windows 10: Missing file after update

Discus and support Missing file after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading my windows with a new update of windows 1903, I am getting a message saying : There was a problem starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IshanJohri, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Missing file after update

After upgrading my windows with a new update of windows 1903, I am getting a message saying :

There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll

The specified module could not be found.

This message appears whenever my windows starts. What should I do ?

:)

IshanJohri, Jul 16, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Missing file after update

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Missing file after update

1. Missing file after update - Similar Threads - Missing file update

2. File Explorer missing after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer missing after Windows update: How to restore File Explorer? No icons on start, desktop, taskbar. Disappeared immediately after Windows update completed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-missing-after-windows-update/c12a93f5-72c1-436c-be04-a5816ca1045c
  3. all files missing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all files missing after update: Went to shut the laptop down last night 1st July 2020 and message said windows update. It took nearly 3 hours to complete the update and when we opened up the laptop this morning EVERYTHING was wiped, no windows 365, no browsers, no excel, no word, no pictures. Checked in...
  4. Missing files after windows update.

Missing files after windows update.: Hi. Im having difficulties with a problem and I am hoping someone can help me. I've looked all over the internet but nothing I read about helps with my problem. My problem is that I just updated Windows with the latest update and my pc is fine. I then plugged in my external...
  5. Missing files after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files after latest update: I'm missing a folder which contained after effects files. It's just gone since I updated two days ago. I think this is update kb4551762 Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on what to do? (If anything) I'm pretty worried other stuff is gone too, I have my important...
  6. Library Files Missing after update

Library Files Missing after update: Hi. Im Dr safeer kapdi I updated my laptop yesterday. Since then my Library dataMusic videos downloads documents is all missing. I always change the directory of all my library folders from C: Users to D: Library when i install a new pc. So now in D drive i can only see...
  7. files & pictures missing after update

files & pictures missing after update: All my documents & pictures are missing after update was applied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-pictures-missing-after-update/a6975066-4c1e-4950-ac72-d6919ebcb51e
  8. files/folders missing after update

files/folders missing after update: WHERE ARE MY FOLDERS AND FILES AFTER AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE THIS WEEK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filesfolders-missing-after-update/d17ee6fe-c588-47e5-b518-3373d5ad5405"
  9. Missing files after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing files after 1803 update: Hello! My pc has updated to 1803, I used to use Homegroup to stream my videos etc to my Sharp tv. I have gone through the new networking procedures, now when I try to access the videos from my tv, I see the directories, but not the files. Does anyone know how the files etc....
  10. Missing file after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing file after Windows 10 update: I got the Windows 10 Creator's Update last night, but when starting up Windows, I get this RunDLL error message, stating: There was a problem starting V0700Pin.dll The specified module could not be found. It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it's annoying...