Windows 10: Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

Discus and support Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dimitris Kokkaliaroglou, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution, and many users suggested installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable, which I did both the standalone version and the newer 2015-2022 Redist packages from your website. I restarted my computer multiple times, but the problem persists. Looking around in the system folder, this .dll file is indeed missing from

:)

Dimitris Kokkaliaroglou, Jun 6, 2022
  2. sentryZX Win User

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, Jun 6, 2022
  3. Jordan He Win User
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing

It is not *-l1-2-0.dll nor *-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll but *-l1-2-1.dll that is missing.
    I have a win8.1 Ent installing in Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro.
    I'm trying to install a win10 on an external USB3.0 following the tutorial.
    On the last step in Step 3: Deploy the Windows installation image, I try to create the boot section using:

but it pops up "The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
    The windows installed in Parallels is 64bit, and the win10 I'm trying to install is also 64bit.

How can I fix this problem?

Jordan He, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

How To Fix "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error" On Windows

Hey Molkal,

"api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" is a common error on Windows running computers. This happens when the program does found the .dll file which is required in order to work or function.
    So, this .dll file is missing from your computer.

You can fix this error with these below methods:

1. BY REPAIRING VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015
    2. BY UPDATING THE WINDOWS
    3. OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD & INSTALL VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2015 MANUALLY
    So, you can opt any of the above methods to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
    error on your PC.

Thanks,

Loren

Lorenjackel, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

1. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The... - Similar Threads - Missing file api

2. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  3. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  4. I'm getting a api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to start the game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to start the game...: Hello,I am just trying to start this game I mention in the title. I will provide all the contract I had with epic tech support if that may help. The support staff are all using nicknames, so there's no breach of private data. This is me talking to them, trying to solve this...
  5. I'm getting a api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to start the game...

I'm getting a api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll missing error when trying to start the game...: Hello,I am just trying to start this game I mention in the title. I will provide all the contract I had with epic tech support if that may help. The support staff are all using nicknames, so there's no breach of private data. This is me talking to them, trying to solve this...
  6. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  7. api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error

api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 error: When trying to play a game I get the error couldn't open file api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0 any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0-error/02ab8741-d2ea-492e-8e99-67d90744ac3a
  8. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  9. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  10. api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll: I'm looking for file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. Reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable for x64 and x86 didn't help. Should a dll with this name really exist, or is the problem somewhere else? There is a file of this name at...