Windows 10: missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

Discus and support missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; davinci software not working due to missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alappat Francis Shaji, Feb 9, 2023.

1. missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

davinci software not working due to missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

:)

Alappat Francis Shaji, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Jordan He Win User

api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing

It is not *-l1-2-0.dll nor *-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll but *-l1-2-1.dll that is missing.
    I have a win8.1 Ent installing in Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro.
    I'm trying to install a win10 on an external USB3.0 following the tutorial.
    On the last step in Step 3: Deploy the Windows installation image, I try to create the boot section using:

but it pops up "The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
    The windows installed in Parallels is 64bit, and the win10 I'm trying to install is also 64bit.

How can I fix this problem?

Jordan He, Feb 9, 2023
  3. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll is missing

When I want to run the game GTA IV I receive a message saying that this file does not exist api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll please i really need your help

SalahAzizi, Feb 9, 2023
  4. sentryZX Win User

missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

1. missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll - Similar Threads - missing file api

2. Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...: Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7 file so to load McAfee software as machine is corrupt. Thx...
  3. Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7...: Looking for downlaod link for 32 bit api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll Windows 7 file so to load McAfee software as machine is corrupt. Thx...
  4. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  5. api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?

api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing?: i've tried running a program but it requires this missing dll's, i'm using windows 7 and i want a 32 bit of this dll if anybody has it give it to me please...
  6. missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll

missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll: davinci software not working due to missing file api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-2.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-file-api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2/ad7691ae-2724-4991-a253-3a3ccb939cee
  7. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  8. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  9. System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System File Missing api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll !!!: I recently installed code blocks for my programming course but when i try to open the app the device fails to do so and always shows a message saying that the file I mentioned earlier in subject is missing so how could I solve that issue.Notice that I searched the files's...
  10. Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-2.dll, etc. Does anybody konw where to find...: Some dlls were missing when I used py2exe to compile windows executive programs. My windows version is windows 10 enterprise and update to the latest version. I'd got some solutions from internet, but it didn't work. These are the missing dlls: -...