Windows 10: missing file gameclient win.exe

Discus and support missing file gameclient win.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help when I try to install games on my pc it says there is missing file which is gameclient_win.exe how to resolve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lavaboy 1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. lavaboy 1 Win User

missing file gameclient win.exe

help when I try to install games on my pc it says there is missing file which is gameclient_win.exe

how to resolve the problem?

:)

lavaboy 1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Tuck[2] Win User

Win 10 not executing some exe files 0xc0000135

Hoping that someone has been able to resolve a similar problem and provide some suggestions.

Surely there must be a solution that does not involve formatting the HDD and reinstalling a clean copy of Win 10.

Most of the computer still works fine! I just can't run some exe files. I need to fix this as it is not an option to leave it, I need to be able to open pdf files and run the other exe files.

Still looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Tuck[2], Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. missing file gameclient win.exe - Similar Threads - missing file gameclient

2. Program's exe file missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  3. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  4. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  5. Missing "open with" options for EXEs only.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "open with" options for EXEs only.: I can see it when I open text files and such but not when opening exes. This usually isn't a problem but for some reason I have one exe that is opening with adobe flash player... Edit: Ok it's not only with exes but it does work for some types but not others....
  6. Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB

Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB: Yup, you read that right. I really hate this since I need to install Windows (32-bit) via a thumb drive. Executive files inside the original hard drive does not affect this. All of the .exe files don't work (other type of files still work). But I can still access...
  7. EXE files missing after multiple issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXE files missing after multiple issues: I ran into a few problems recently and had to run a system restore. i thought things were going to be okay, but all the EXE’s to all of the programs in both program files folders, my desktop, and program data are missing. It might be worth mentioning that there was another...
  8. exe files and regedit

exe files and regedit: I can't access any of my exe files or regedit. Every time I double click on a program, Windows 10 tells me to find an app to open it. When regedit came up the first time, I looked up the steps to getting my exe files to be recognized by Windows 10 and that didn't work. Now, I...
  9. Annoying .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying .exe file: [img] can somebody help me to remove this? It open once in while. Thanks #windows10home 15812
  10. Missing recent files created in win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing recent files created in win 10: I recently ran into an issue with windows 10 and had to revert to the windows 7 build. In doing so all of my recent files have disappeared. I think the files are hidden somewhere because the used space on my hard drive has remained the same. I've also tried an undelete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. /gameclient_win-exe.156852/download

2. Download gameclint win.exe

3. 1.4v onlineclient_win.exe download

4. 1.4V onlineclient_win.exe,
  5. gameclient_win.exe steam,
  6. gameclient win.exe