Windows 10: "missing" file in server 2019 file share

Discus and support "missing" file in server 2019 file share in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our developer runs macro's in MS Access on his machine and has been reporting for a little while that files that he can see exist by RDP'ing to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul Messer, Oct 7, 2020.

1. "missing" file in server 2019 file share

Our developer runs macro's in MS Access on his machine and has been reporting for a little while that files that he can see exist by RDP'ing to the file server and viewing the folder location are apparently missing on his network drive. When he refreshes his explorer window the file appears.

Has anyone else come across this?

kind regards,

Paul.

:)

Paul Messer, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Akumos Win User

"missing" file in server 2019 file share

File Sharing

Ermmm, where are the files stored? Server or one of the machines you listed?

Should be easy enough to help you through the forum, you may not need a help site.

Akumos, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

"missing" file in server 2019 file share

1. "missing" file in server 2019 file share - Similar Threads - missing file server

2. Files duplicate themselves in server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files duplicate themselves in server 2019: When I created a file or a folder, it created another 4 same new files or folders with 2, 3, 4 at the end of the file name. Any thought? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-duplicate-themselves-in-server-2019/a3c4f590-a4fc-4667-9edc-5e71bd2f778b
  3. Files duplicate themselves in server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files duplicate themselves in server 2019: When I created a file or a folder, it created another 4 same new files or folders with 2, 3, 4 at the end of the file name. Any thought? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-duplicate-themselves-in-server-2019/a3c4f590-a4fc-4667-9edc-5e71bd2f778b
  4. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  5. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  6. Windows 2019 Server Host file Entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 2019 Server Host file Entry: Am trying to modify the hosts file with cmd having administrator rights retruns non-zero errorlevel in Windows 2019. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-2019-server-host-file-entry/118da111-664b-42b6-b858-dca109614cbc
  7. Windows 2019 Server Host file Entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 2019 Server Host file Entry: Am trying to modify the hosts file with cmd having administrator rights retruns non-zero errorlevel in Windows 2019. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-2019-server-host-file-entry/118da111-664b-42b6-b858-dca109614cbc
  8. SMB 3.1.1 connection slow for file shares on Server 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB 3.1.1 connection slow for file shares on Server 2019: Hi, I have a problem with shares on file server windows 2019. When i open a shared file and make changes, the process of saving takes too long even some times "Not Responding". I manage to find out that the problem is when i make SMB connection to the file server with...
  9. What is File Share Witness feature in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is File Share Witness feature in Windows Server 2019: [ATTACH] When a high-demanded service or website is hosted on a Server, they are usually designed such that there are multiple balancing nodes. These nodes make sure that when one node fails, there are other nodes which can take care. In [...] This post What is File Share...
  10. New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019: This blog discusses a new feature in the upcoming release of Windows Server 2019. Currently, Windows Insiders receive current builds of Server 2019. We urge you to become an Insider and play a part in making Windows Server 2019 the best that it can be. To do so, go to this...