Windows 10: Missing file pop up in every login

Discus and support Missing file pop up in every login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I receive the pop up below after every login to my computer. It started after the Windows Defender found a threat and removed it. Any... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TomerBL, Oct 5, 2019.

1. TomerBL Win User

Missing file pop up in every login

Hello,

I receive the pop up below after every login to my computer. It started after the Windows Defender found a threat and removed it.

Any suggestions for a solution? I looked everywhere..

Thanks!

Missing file pop up in every login a6525432-2b94-4a2c-b207-99c896019829?upload=true.png

:)

TomerBL, Oct 5, 2019

2. Touch keyboard pops up at login

Hi Mon,

The on-screen keyboard pops up on the login screen if the Use On-Screen Keyboard
    option is enabled. For us to disable this option, please follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Ease of Access Center, and then press Enter.
    • Click on the Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard link.
    • Under Type using a pointing device option, uncheck the
      Use On-Screen Keyboard
      box.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Missing file pop up in every login

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Missing file pop up in every login

1. Missing file pop up in every login - Similar Threads - Missing file pop

2. Command prompt popping up every 10mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt popping up every 10mins: Please help. Recently, a command prompt windows has been popping up every 10 minutes; odd thing is, based on my observations, it only pops up every XX:X0, example: 23:30, 12:40, 07:10, and basically every tenth. I managed to see the title bar of the prompt and it's directory...
  3. Caret Browser pops up in every app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caret Browser pops up in every app.: This pops up in every app and browser, multiple times and is restricting my use of my desktop. It has also made my start menu have a white film over it and now I can no longer use it. I have tried all methods posting on help forums and yet it still won't go away. I even...
  4. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  5. Windows Script Host message pops up every minute or so because of missing .vbs files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host message pops up every minute or so because of missing .vbs files.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I don't think I downloaded anything weird. I did download 3ds Max 30 day Trial but that was from their official website. Please help, thanks....
  6. File pop up !

in Windows 10 Customization
    File pop up !: Hello : Im having a problem with a File POP UP BOX.! It POPS UP at Random,, It says : How Do You Want To Open This File: I just want to turn it off so it will stop POPPING UP !!!...
  7. Automate login for pop-up window

in Browsers and Email
    Automate login for pop-up window: Hello everybody, TL;DR : I need to automate a webpage credential form. I am building a kiosk setup for my workplace and I am running into an obstacle that I cannot seem to overcome. What I have is a set of machines that pulls feeds from a set of cameras that are...
  8. Window pop's up on every restart.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop's up on every restart.....: This window trying to install HP Support Assistant pops up every time I restart my laptop, but, only since I have upgraded to Windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Support Assistant and I can pull it up, and it is running right now. I've tried MSCONFIG, and...
  9. Calculator pops up every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168
  10. mystery pop up window on every startup

in Windows 10 Support
    mystery pop up window on every startup: Get this window, wonder if anyone knows what it might be I moved the TMP & TEMP folders t a different HDD, but not sure if this the issue [img] 75050