Windows 10: missing file

Discus and support missing file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello When i start windows it shows that c:\WINDOWS\system32\StartupCheck.vbs is missing. How do i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HugoSantos3, Oct 27, 2018.

1. missing file

Hello

When i start windows it shows that c:\WINDOWS\system32\StartupCheck.vbs is missing.

How do i fix it?

:)

HugoSantos3, Oct 27, 2018

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

missing file

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

missing file

1. missing file - Similar Threads - missing file

2. how do I re-install a missing system file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I re-install a missing system file?: trying to run Norton Vault export but keep getting the message that "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" is missing from my computer. Can anyone help me with this? RJK...
  3. how do I re-install a missing system file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I re-install a missing system file?: trying to run Norton Vault export but keep getting the message that "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" is missing from my computer. Can anyone help me with this? RJK...
  4. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...: I had ongoing problems with my Windows 10 PC, so I decided to do a system restore to return it to a previous state. Unfortunately, after the process completed, I discovered that several crucial files were missing.It's possible that the system restore inadvertently led to the...
  5. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...: I had ongoing problems with my Windows 10 PC, so I decided to do a system restore to return it to a previous state. Unfortunately, after the process completed, I discovered that several crucial files were missing.It's possible that the system restore inadvertently led to the...
  6. I did a system restore on my Windows 10 PC, and now some important files are missing. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Old Drive, New Computer but missing some files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Drive, New Computer but missing some files: Hi There:And thanks for your help.So the issue is that my previous computer running Pro 10 had a coronary. The good news is that the hard drives survived, I have now plugged them into my new machine Win 11 Home thru a docking station.Now I do see the Program files, Windows...
  8. Old Drive, New Computer but missing some files

Old Drive, New Computer but missing some files: Hi There:And thanks for your help.So the issue is that my previous computer running Pro 10 had a coronary. The good news is that the hard drives survived, I have now plugged them into my new machine Win 11 Home thru a docking station.Now I do see the Program files, Windows...
  9. Onedrive is missing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive is missing files: Hi,I just logged into my onedrive account on my phone and it looks like most all of my files are missing, even though I would constantly get notifications on my computer that my onedrive was almost full. So what happened to my files? Could someone with Microsoft help me...
  10. Onedrive is missing files

Onedrive is missing files: Hi,I just logged into my onedrive account on my phone and it looks like most all of my files are missing, even though I would constantly get notifications on my computer that my onedrive was almost full. So what happened to my files? Could someone with Microsoft help me...