Windows 10: Missing files after 1803 update

Discus and support Missing files after 1803 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! My pc has updated to 1803, I used to use Homegroup to stream my videos etc to my Sharp tv. I have gone through the new networking procedures,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enfield250, May 27, 2018.

1. Missing files after 1803 update

Hello!
    My pc has updated to 1803, I used to use Homegroup to stream my videos etc to my Sharp tv.
    I have gone through the new networking procedures, now when I try to access the videos from my tv, I see the directories, but not the files.
    Does anyone know how the files etc. should be set-up?
    I have tried casting from Media Player I get picture but no sound, also the picture is not 16:9 its more like 4:3 and distorted.
    Any ideas?

:)

enfield250, May 27, 2018

2. Sleep mode missing after update 1803 Win 10.

Sleep mode option missing in all the power settings after the Windows 10 1803 update. None of the earlier methods suggested in this forum work.

HARRYMASIDZA, May 27, 2018
  3. Missing folders after W10 1803 update

Hi,

After 1803 update ...

Have two PC's that have missing folders.click on e.g. folder in quick access menu and receive error Location is not available e.g. C:\users\user\pictures ...is unavailable. If the location is on this PC , make sure that the device or drive is connected …
    this is just an example whole folder structures of files can no longer be found. Run a search and files/folders list but on Seagate F Drive (back up drive)

Updated 2/5/18 a spare so no great issue but main PC: HP Pavilion 27 a072a (about two months old) all files before 1/5/18 are missing … Any help appreciated about to roll back install as unable to work without access to content

KerryLa'Hay, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Missing files after 1803 update

1. Missing files after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Missing files 1803

2. all files missing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all files missing after update: Went to shut the laptop down last night 1st July 2020 and message said windows update. It took nearly 3 hours to complete the update and when we opened up the laptop this morning EVERYTHING was wiped, no windows 365, no browsers, no excel, no word, no pictures. Checked in...
  3. Missing files after windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files after windows update.: Hi. Im having difficulties with a problem and I am hoping someone can help me. I've looked all over the internet but nothing I read about helps with my problem. My problem is that I just updated Windows with the latest update and my pc is fine. I then plugged in my external...
  4. Missing files after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing files after latest update: I'm missing a folder which contained after effects files. It's just gone since I updated two days ago. I think this is update kb4551762 Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on what to do? (If anything) I'm pretty worried other stuff is gone too, I have my important...
  5. Library Files Missing after update

Library Files Missing after update: Hi. Im Dr safeer kapdi I updated my laptop yesterday. Since then my Library dataMusic videos downloads documents is all missing. I always change the directory of all my library folders from C: Users to D: Library when i install a new pc. So now in D drive i can only see...
  6. files & pictures missing after update

files & pictures missing after update: All my documents & pictures are missing after update was applied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-pictures-missing-after-update/a6975066-4c1e-4950-ac72-d6919ebcb51e
  7. files/folders missing after update

files/folders missing after update: WHERE ARE MY FOLDERS AND FILES AFTER AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE THIS WEEK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filesfolders-missing-after-update/d17ee6fe-c588-47e5-b518-3373d5ad5405"
  8. Missing file after update

Missing file after update: After upgrading my windows with a new update of windows 1903, I am getting a message saying : There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. This message appears whenever my windows starts. What should I do ?...
  9. Items Missing after 2019-02 1803 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Items Missing after 2019-02 1803 Updates: Sometime after the 2019-02 1803 Updates installed 2/20/2019 and the second version of Kb4023057 installed on 3/2/2019, some items on the Start Menu Tiles and Start Menu list were gone. Windows Run utility was gone from the Start Menu Tiles. And a few more tiles were gone....
  10. Folders and files are showing as hidden after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and files are showing as hidden after 1803 update: I have recently updated to win10 1803 and since then my This PC - Quick Access and Libraries folders icons are all greyed out and when I check properties they are showing as hidden. I have so many of them - do I have to change every folder individually? I also seem to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i got a windows 10 update 1803 and alot of my files are gone

2. sleep mode missing on windows 1803

3. after hp update 1803 my files are gone

4. missing files after windows 10 update 1803,
  5. windows phone missing from explorer after update,
  6. 1803 updatefiles missing,
  7. why does update 1803 from windows say it has missing files,
  8. documents missing after windows update 1803,
  9. windows 1803 activation process missing file,
  10. 1803 missing files,
  11. missing power slider windows 10 1803,