Windows 10: missing files in a newer build of windows

Discus and support missing files in a newer build of windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed watch dogs 2 on windows 10 pro build 1808 and it worked then i reinstalled it on windows 10 pro build 1909 and some files are missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MostafaGamer, Mar 25, 2020.

1. missing files in a newer build of windows

I installed watch dogs 2 on windows 10 pro build 1808 and it worked

then i reinstalled it on windows 10 pro build 1909 and some files are missing could you help me

:)

MostafaGamer, Mar 25, 2020
  2. AM*
    Am* Win User

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. missing files in a newer build of windows

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

missing files in a newer build of windows

1. missing files in a newer build of windows - Similar Threads - missing files newer

2. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build: I'm trying to install an update using Windows Update mechanism. It is failing on the phase which is taking place after logoff and before reboot. My current build is 1909, and it is a modded build, not an original one.I tried both 21H1 and 22H2, the problem is with any build.I...
  3. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build: I'm trying to install an update using Windows Update mechanism. It is failing on the phase which is taking place after logoff and before reboot. My current build is 1909, and it is a modded build, not an original one.I tried both 21H1 and 22H2, the problem is with any build.I...
  4. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. check windows update for a newer and more secure build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check windows update for a newer and more secure build: "check windows update for a newer and more secure build" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-windows-update-for-a-newer-and-more-secure/eb6683ff-ac84-4621-83a2-1fd5a290e016
  6. Stuck on old Windows build - Update to newer fails

Stuck on old Windows build - Update to newer fails: I'm stuck on Build 18932. And I think Windows restarts randomly because this is too old? Can this be correct? When I open Windows Update, it will say 19536 is a available It downloads it, and starts to install When my computer restarts, it will start updating But after...
  7. Build 18963 File History Missing files

Build 18963 File History Missing files: I am running Windows Insider Build 18963 and File History is missing files. Thanks, Tony https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-18963-file-history-missing-files/9cf9914f-1372-4164-b9d5-f99c4c090efd
  8. Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build: I just reinstalled windows from a USB key and started up the updates but check for updates says "You're up to date" but I have newer builds on my other computers (1809). The time on this computer is also wrong with automatic "Set time zone automatically" option enabled and...
  9. Error when upgrading W10 build 10547 to newer builds!

Error when upgrading W10 build 10547 to newer builds!: Hi everyone. I'm a insider since all the way back to win 10 build 9xxx. I have 2 laptops installed with Win 10 10130. One is updated with 10586 and no problems. But on another laptop, since updated to 10547 every major release build for fast ring always failed to update. I'm...
  10. Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds

Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds: Hello everyone, For a few weeks I'm already stuck in Build 10166 of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft said that insiders would receive the launch version before public but I still haven't received an update to the final version yet. However non insiders already have...