Windows 10: Missing files

Discus and support Missing files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why wont MSVCP140.dll work on my laptop? I am trying to downloads sims on my laptop and says that it cant detect this, what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FreyaCharlton, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Missing files

why wont MSVCP140.dll work on my laptop? I am trying to downloads sims on my laptop and says that it cant detect this, what should I do?

:)

FreyaCharlton, Mar 28, 2020

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Missing files

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Missing files

1. Missing files - Similar Threads - Missing files

2. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  3. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  4. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to recover missing file folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  6. how to recover missing file folder?

how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  7. iaStorAfs.sys file is missing, and i can't start windows, error code 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iaStorAfs.sys file is missing, and i can't start windows, error code 0xc0000098: Hello, I hope you can help me, a few days ago I wanted to reinstall my hp laptop 15-dw3000 through a USB, I deleted all the partitons using the installation wizard, I created them again, with 2 main disks, one where the Windows, and the other the remaining space, apart from...
  8. iaStorAfs.sys file is missing, and i can't start windows, error code 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iaStorAfs.sys file is missing, and i can't start windows, error code 0xc0000098: Hello, I hope you can help me, a few days ago I wanted to reinstall my hp laptop 15-dw3000 through a USB, I deleted all the partitons using the installation wizard, I created them again, with 2 main disks, one where the Windows, and the other the remaining space, apart from...
  9. iaStorAfs.sys file is missing, and i can't start windows, error code 0xc0000098

10. The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot: yesterday I was able to download PDF files on my mobile Copilot. Today I log in and there is no button. I went to the browser version, there is this button, but you can’t select files, only pictures...