Windows 10: Missing files

Discus and support Missing files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 1909 I have a storage space setup with parity. Twice I have had multiple Folders of files disappear from the storage space. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wmc113, Jun 10, 2020.

1. wmc113 Win User

Missing files

I have Windows 10 1909 I have a storage space setup with parity. Twice I have had multiple Folders of files disappear from the storage space. They aren't moved or recycled. Windows defender does not show any viruses on my computer. The storage space shows no errors. Fortunately both times I have been able to restore from previous versions, but I would like to prevent this from happening.

:)

wmc113, Jun 10, 2020

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Missing files

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Missing files

1. Missing files - Similar Threads - Missing files

2. Missing file name Device Gaurd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file name Device Gaurd: hello,i dont have Device Gaurd File in group policy.i have win11 Home.please help me. Local group policy editor>computer configuration>administrative templates>system>Missing Device Gaurd...
  3. Missing file name Device Gaurd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing file name Device Gaurd: hello,i dont have Device Gaurd File in group policy.i have win11 Home.please help me. Local group policy editor>computer configuration>administrative templates>system>Missing Device Gaurd...
  4. Missing dll files

Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  5. Missing dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  6. Missing dll files

Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS restributives, but it didn't help....
  7. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  8. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  9. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

10. how to recover missing file folder?

how to recover missing file folder?: My file folder holding my work disappeared. It isn't in trash, it isn't misplaced My computer didn't shut down or crash either. I have looked at hidden panel, checked recycling, checked all my other folder files to see if it got put in them. Is there anything i can do to fix...