Windows 10: Missing Fluid Design System Icons

Discus and support Missing Fluid Design System Icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10, Version 20H2. All the system icons have been replaced with the new Fluid Design ones except for: Microsoft Store, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EzGo48, Jan 26, 2021.

1. /u/EzGo48 Win User

Missing Fluid Design System Icons

I am running Windows 10, Version 20H2. All the system icons have been replaced with the new Fluid Design ones except for: Microsoft Store, Windows Security and Settings.

Were these missing icons also part of 20H2 that for some reason were not updated and if they were, how do I get them?

submitted by /u/EzGo48
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EzGo48, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Missing Fluid Design System Icons - Similar Threads - Missing Fluid Design

2. Designations of the operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designations of the operating system: Please clarify, can one determine whether the operating system is a test version based on Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22631 22621.ni_release.220506-1250? Can it be considered that ni_release is nothing else but an Insider Preview, i.e., a non-release version?Also,...
  3. Missing Windows System Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Windows System Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeaderOfSparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wc0crs/missing_windows_system_icons/
  4. System Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Icons Missing: Certain system icons are missing form my windows 11 pc. I have tried everything from updating windows to restoring system health but nothing seems to work. Sfc, DISM shows no error.Ps. I don't have any restore...
  5. System Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Icons Missing: Certain system icons are missing form my windows 11 pc. I have tried everything from updating windows to restoring system health but nothing seems to work. Sfc, DISM shows no error.Ps. I don't have any restore...
  6. Re fluid design ui

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re fluid design ui: will windows 10 have the fluid design ui in future builds plus new icons and file manager? or has all of the above been implemented in some way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluid-design-ui/789856b4-de54-4292-94f7-7f0eecb21ee9
  7. Missing Fluent Design System Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Fluent Design System Icons: It appears that all the system icons have been converted to the new Fluent Design Style expect for the "Settings" and "Windows Security" icons. Not sure why that is and is it possible to change them somehow? Thanks, Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 Built: 19042.867...
  8. Missing system icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing system icons: After the last update of Windows, my icons, for example the "log out" button, disappeared, the same situation occurs in the power menu, when the "Update and shutdown" and "Restart and update" options appear, refreshing the icon file does not help, it is worth adding that...
  9. Multitasking is never fluid.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multitasking is never fluid.: Every time I open multitasking on surface pro 6 there is a little lag, every single time. Pls fix this little lag, it's so annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-is-never-fluid/15727b8d-208a-4ebe-a410-cc3bb73fe77b
  10. All system icons are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    All system icons are missing: I know this sounds like an easy fix but it is not. I have scoured the entire internet and experimented myself extensively on trying to fix this problem so I would be grateful if someone here would like to help me. The problem is this: I have Windows 10 Home and all of my...