Windows 10: Missing "Folders" section in This PC

Discus and support Missing "Folders" section in This PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm missing general folders within This PC. I find this annoying, can I fix it somehow? What it should look likeMy current status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Damstructions, May 21, 2021.

1. Missing "Folders" section in This PC

I'm missing general folders within This PC. I find this annoying, can I fix it somehow? What it should look likeMy current status

:)

Damstructions, May 21, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder

Hi Bill

What folders are missing from the 'This PC' section in File Explorer, is that any of the user library folders or just folders you have created?

Please list those folders and the location on your hard drive . . .

DaveM121, May 21, 2021
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Missing "Folders" section in This PC

Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Missing "Folders" section in This PC

1. Missing "Folders" section in This PC - Similar Threads - Missing Folders section

2. GPU section in Task Manager missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  3. Folders group missing in this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders group missing in this pc: As you can see from this screen shot a few folders are missing including the entire folders group. I moved the location of the folders to my D:\ which is where I have had my files for years even on windows 11 but the iteration of windows 11 seems to have disappeared the...
  4. Folders group missing in this pc

Folders group missing in this pc: As you can see from this screen shot a few folders are missing including the entire folders group. I moved the location of the folders to my D:\ which is where I have had my files for years even on windows 11 but the iteration of windows 11 seems to have disappeared the...
  5. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  6. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  7. Comment section on files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comment section on files and folders: I am trying to organize my files and folders and I have added a comments sections to the folders so I can put little notes on them to let me know what else needs to be added to the file. My problem is that I can not figure out how to add the comments. I tried right clicking...
  8. Missing sections in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing sections in settings: [ATTACH] So my settings looks like this . When i searched for solution i found one post... But it was useless cuz i dont have SettingsPageVisibility on my Registry Editor...
  9. Missing sections in the Settings tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sections in the Settings tab.: Hello. About a few days ago my friends computer and mine both restarted almost at the same time and started updating. We thought nothing of it at the time, but today I opened the Settings tab and noticed that most of the sections are missing. Told him to check if he's missing...
  10. Missing section in Control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing section in Control panel: In control panel i have this missing section, any ideas how i can delete it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-section-in-control-panel/643adb3f-6a01-40d5-94c6-6afbb3e1cd5e