Windows 10: Missing folders within Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Missing folders within Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updates, folders in WLM disappear. I have restored them before but nothing is working this time. The solution Compact View - clicking on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by judy4WR, Mar 9, 2020.

1. judy4WR Win User

Missing folders within Windows Live Mail

After updates, folders in WLM disappear. I have restored them before but nothing is working this time. The solution Compact View - clicking on the green plus sign does not work. I cannot find WLM in file explorer or through %app....%

Please advise only for W 10 and WLM as of 2020. Thanks

:)

judy4WR, Mar 9, 2020

2. recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 9, 2020
  4. jzgadz Win User

Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing

I am using Windows Live mail (11) on a Windows 10 platform. Recently I noticed that my Contacts folder is missing. I can view the contacts when composing mail but I do not have a folder of them.

jzgadz, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing folders within Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Missing folders within

2. What if my folder for Microsoft Live Mail is missing in REGEDIT?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What if my folder for Microsoft Live Mail is missing in REGEDIT?: I was trying to address the issue with Windows Live Mail that the last update caused with "mail can not be displayed" by applying the fix below to the following folder as described int his path.... however the last folder "Windows Live Mail" was not there? Its possible the...
  3. folders disappeared in windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folders disappeared in windows live mail: After having a windows10 update I have lost many af my folders from windows live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-disappeared-in-windows-live-mail/8cdfdec0-2ea0-461c-b425-93df123f5991
  4. Windows Live Folder has gone missing

Windows Live Folder has gone missing: Windows Live Folder has gone missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-folder-has-gone-missing/900300f7-c72b-425b-9f8f-6a7b4dec69a1"
  5. copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail

copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail: Can I copy Windows Live Mail folders, mail and contacts into Windows 10 mail? I have a Windows 7 computer and I know where the live mail folders are stored. I use a Comcast pop3 mail server and my mail is not stored on the external server but on my Windows 7 PC. I am...
  6. Windows Live Mail support for the Contacts folder

Windows Live Mail support for the Contacts folder: I moved Windows Live from an old computer to a new computer. The mail folder works and I am getting email. However, my contacts didn't move over. In Contacts, it is asking for my Microsoft password. I gave it the password and it is stated it was the wrong password. I...
  7. Printer folder missing within the spool folder within system32

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer folder missing within the spool folder within system32: I've been following the instructions on resetting a printer and deleting the print queue. It said delete the contents of the PRINTER folder within spool folder located in the system32 folder and not to delete the folder itself. Only the PRINTER folder isn't there and may...
  8. SPAMfighter folder in windows live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAMfighter folder in windows live mail: Hi, I saw a new folder marked SPAMfighter in WLM and having very recently tried it and then uninstalled it and installed MailWasher instead, I thought the new SPAMfighter folder must be a remnant and tried to delete it but it wouldn't allow me to. I then went to my...
  9. Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing: I am using Windows Live mail (11) on a Windows 10 platform. Recently I noticed that my Contacts folder is missing. I can view the contacts when composing mail but I do not have a folder of them. 62493
  10. Windows Live Mail missing attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail missing attachment: I am now running Windows 10 with Windows Live Mail. One of my contacts sent me an email with an attachment (docx) but the attachment did not appear in WLM. It was there on webmail (Virginmedia) and when I forwarded it from there to myself it came through on WLM. Other mail...