Windows 10: Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font

Discus and support Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anyone ever had an issue with their save as dialog box not having any font on the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cwalk1218, Feb 1, 2020.

1. cwalk1218 Win User

Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font

Anyone ever had an issue with their save as dialog box not having any font on the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font 76ac2682-b562-4cda-8a59-60078ee853c4?upload=true.png

:)

cwalk1218, Feb 1, 2020
  2. davidpage Win User

Strange font in certain menus and dialog boxes

In my Windows 10, some messages and command buttons are in a font different from the system default font after the anniversary upgrade is applied. In the screenshots below, you can see that the toolbar area has the usual system font (Segoe UI), but some of the contents, like the tabs in Notepad++, do not. Which setting should I adjust to change it back to Segoe UI?

Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font [​IMG]

Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font [​IMG]

davidpage, Feb 1, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font

Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font

1. Missing font in dialog boxes-- save and cancel buttons no font - Similar Threads - Missing font dialog

2. Dialog box font changed Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font changed Windows 11: The default system font is normal/legible and I have no problem with it as of now. The dialog boxes however show some funky font and I don't know what I have done for it to happen. I have tried looking for similar issues and fixes to rectify it but nothing works. The text...
  3. Dialog box font changed Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font changed Windows 11: The default system font is normal/legible and I have no problem with it as of now. The dialog boxes however show some funky font and I don't know what I have done for it to happen. I have tried looking for similar issues and fixes to rectify it but nothing works. The text...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Items missing in save as dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Items missing in save as dialog box: Hello, Some elements of the save as dialog box have disappeared. For example, the navigation bar and the arrows are no longer there. I am under windows 11. I don't know when the problem appeared because my computer was used by someone else. I tried a sfc scannow but it didn't...
  7. Items missing in save as dialog box

Items missing in save as dialog box: Hello, Some elements of the save as dialog box have disappeared. For example, the navigation bar and the arrows are no longer there. I am under windows 11. I don't know when the problem appeared because my computer was used by someone else. I tried a sfc scannow but it didn't...
  8. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  9. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  10. Strange font in certain menus and dialog boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange font in certain menus and dialog boxes: In my Windows 10, some messages and command buttons are in a font different from the system default font after the anniversary upgrade is applied. In the screenshots below, you can see that the toolbar area has the usual system font (Segoe UI), but some of the contents, like...