Windows 10: missing font

Discus and support missing font in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Fonts have disappeared. I surprise because I did not install any software or update. Just when I was running word program, I received not responding.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ismail M.Youssef, Apr 21, 2020.

1. missing font

Fonts have disappeared. I surprise because I did not install any software or update. Just when I was running word program, I received not responding.

:)

Ismail M.Youssef, Apr 21, 2020

2. Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Missing fonts after upgrade

I just had an automatic upgrade of windows 10 completed and some fonts are missing,

I have read up and tried the steps in the optional font features but the fonts are missing from the list.

The particular language group is the Pan European. The font I am after is Rockwell nova.

Is the any way I can access this as it is crucial to a job I am about to complete.

PeterMcD735, Apr 21, 2020
  4. missing font

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

missing font

1. missing font - Similar Threads - missing font

2. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  3. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  4. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  6. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  7. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  8. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  9. Missing Microsoft Yahei family font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Yahei family font: I couldn't find the family anymore, probably after the recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-yahei-family-font/fd514199-0825-41e1-ba9a-aa30cdfd859c
  10. Missing Microsoft Yahei family font

Missing Microsoft Yahei family font: I couldn't find the family anymore, probably after the recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-yahei-family-font/fd514199-0825-41e1-ba9a-aa30cdfd859c