Windows 10: Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application

Discus and support Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know what happened to the LINKEDIN download for Windows 10 desktop? I have it on my laptop and wanted to put it on my main computer, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenBBBBB, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application

Does anyone know what happened to the LINKEDIN download for Windows 10 desktop? I have it on my laptop and wanted to put it on my main computer, but when I visit the store it doesn't appear anywhere. I managed to search for it and the "download" button was gone with a message above that said "LinkedIn is not available right now:.

Any ideas?

:)

KarenBBBBB, Sep 4, 2019

2. Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

hi Adil,

It seems that MS has updated the LinkedIn app and it has a new look same as the mobile site.

But the app isn't available for download on Store. :-(

Adil Z Syed, Sep 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application

Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,

After acquisition of LinkedIn, can Windows 10 users hope for a better LinkedIn app as on iOS and on Android? Because the current LinkedIn app is not useful. Moreover, the Windows Phone 8.1 feature of connecting your LinkedIn and Twitter contacts with People
    hub is also missing in Windows 10 Mobile. Please take a look on this issue.

Hope my suggestion would be considered.

Regards,

Adil Z Syed, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application

1. Missing from Store: LinkedIn for Windows 10 -- desktop application - Similar Threads - Missing Store LinkedIn

2. Mircosoft store application will not open on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mircosoft store application will not open on desktop: Hello, when I open the desktop Microsoft store application it opens and then quickly closes and will keep doing that. Often times it will prompt me that there is no application installed to open the Microsoft store. Could someone help me fix this issue I am unable to open the...
  3. Mircosoft store application will not open on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft store application will not open on desktop: Hello, when I open the desktop Microsoft store application it opens and then quickly closes and will keep doing that. Often times it will prompt me that there is no application installed to open the Microsoft store. Could someone help me fix this issue I am unable to open the...
  4. Mircosoft store application will not open on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  6. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  7. issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10

issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10: My LinkedIn app recently stopped working, telling me to click a link to access it in my browser but not letting me use the app. I uninstalled it, planning to reinstall in the app store, only to find it doesn't come up in my library or a search of windows store. Is it actually...
  8. Linkedin in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linkedin in windows Store: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. When I search for LinkedIn app in the windows store , i'm unable to install it I have a Redeem a code instead of the install button need ur help thx...
  9. Windows 10 Mapped Drives Missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mapped Drives Missing from Desktop: Hello, I have a weird issue where the mapped drives on the Desktop go missing in Windows 10 every so often. I've tried UNC paths and they stay on the desktop. The network isn't dropping so I can't see why these would be getting removed. Anyway to stop or prevent this...
  10. Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10: The LinkedIn app for Windows 10 PCs is beginning to roll out in the Windows Store today. [img] Today, LinkedIn announced we are bringing the LinkedIn experience that millions of professionals around the world use on the web to the Windows Store with an all new Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linkedin desktop app not available in windows store