Windows 10: Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

Discus and support Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DestinySinNL, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same account to link it.

Now when I want to install Sea of Thieves back on my PC it's missing in my library and purchases.

All my other games I bought on the Windows 10 app are gone as well.

:)

DestinySinNL, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

1. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing game Xbox

2. Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I also have conan exiles and fallout 76 installed through the game pass and i...
  3. Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  4. Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  5. Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  6. Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc

7. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10: I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the link remove about 5 devices it still says the same i only have my personal laptop, my gaming pc and my xbox one on there. Any...
  8. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...
  9. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on Xbox PC app.: Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's...
  10. Xbox Gaming Terredo Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Terredo Missing: Hello! So, after spending more than 2 days of trying to figure out how to play Forza 4 online, i decided to ask here. In xbox gaming tab I'm getting teredo was unable to qualify and the connection is blocked. I tried every method on the internet, and I mean it , every single...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games missing on xbox app

2. windows xbox app games disappeared

3. GAMES DISAPPEARED FROM XBOX APP WINDOWS 10